ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother Permenant Visa UK ... currently in UK on 2 Years Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rehanray
Newly Registered
Mood:

Mother Permenant Visa UK ... currently in UK on 2 Years Visa

Post by rehanray » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Hi All,

Need some help regarding the permenant visa for my mother, as she is currently in UK on 2 years visit visa but due to covid-19 and bad situation in Pakistan we dont want to send her back home as their is no one to look after her their as she is alone their all of us sibblings here in UK so instead we want to apply for a permanent settlement visa while she is UK I know their is no such a category for parents visa and its not easy to get this sort of visa in country but we have no choice apart from doing this as sending her back home in current circumstances is not an ideal specially with all these travel restrictions.

my question is did anyone applied for similar sort of visa for their parents ?

if yes that what form need to be completed ?

what could be a good reasons to mention in the application form ?

any help or advice will be highly apprecaited.

kind regards

Rehan

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Mother Permenant Visa UK ... currently in UK on 2 Years Visa

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:44 pm

rehanray wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:19 pm
Hi All,

Need some help regarding the permenant visa for my mother, as she is currently in UK on 2 years visit visa but due to covid-19 and bad situation in Pakistan we dont want to send her back home as their is no one to look after her their as she is alone their all of us sibblings here in UK so instead we want to apply for a permanent settlement visa while she is UK I know their is no such a category for parents visa and its not easy to get this sort of visa in country but we have no choice apart from doing this as sending her back home in current circumstances is not an ideal specially with all these travel restrictions.

my question is did anyone applied for similar sort of visa for their parents ?

if yes that what form need to be completed ?

what could be a good reasons to mention in the application form ?

any help or advice will be highly apprecaited.

kind regards

Rehan
Except keep renewing her visit visa by strictly adhering the all stipulated conditions and increasing your frequency of visiting them, there is no other option. Also keep in mind that trying any other route erringly such as adult dependant visa will close all trajectories of visit visa extension.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

rehanray
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by rehanray » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:51 pm

Thanks Seagul,

I totally agree but unfortunately we have no choice left as she was living independently back home and her health in deteriorating day by day and with this covid-19 its not practically possible for any of us to go and stay with her their even till we get her visit visa sorted, so have to do something here i know its not easy even impossible to get visa but have no choice to keep her here with us.

regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:59 pm

Very high risk of refusal, which will also shut the door to any future visitor visas for her to the uk.

It is the hardest visa to get since the rules were toughened in July 2012 and has a very very low success rate since then. Those who have been successful, have only been so through very expensive, costly and long drawn out court processes and usually only those who come from countries where care is very expensive. Pakistan is not one of these countries.

https://www.immigrationboards.com/immig ... 87771.html

https://www.immigrationboards.com/immig ... 42420.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rehanray
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by rehanray » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Thanks CR001 i know what you mean but unfortunately we have no choice apart from going on that route and fight for it, as she is totally alone their all of us siblings here and God forbiden if something happen we wont be even able to travel because of this crazy corona virus so i guess we have no choice left unfortunately.

thx for your help once again for sharing the valuable information.