ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship app processing

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DublinGirl

Citizenship app processing

Post by DublinGirl » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:38 am

Hi there anyone know if they are fully back proccessing the citizenship applications because they asked for police cert and it was submitted but never received acknowledgment confirmation that tbey have received it.? Thanks

amolbawate
Ireland

Re: Citizenship app processing

Post by amolbawate » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:30 am

Hi @DublinGirl

I spoke to New Communities Partnership (NCP) in Dublin, they told me that department is back to work and accepting new applications from beginning of this week.

So i guess you will receive the confirmation once they start processing backlog .

Regards,
AB

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:10 pm

They do not send acknowledgement for any additional document request. Just send them an email and ask them to confirm whether any document is required for your application. If they have received your document, they will tell you that your application is in progress and they do not need any further document at this stage.

Kerrymatt
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Kerrymatt » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:45 pm

I received a letter on 17 June that basically stated they would be in touch if they wanted more materials, and in bold: "It would greatly assist us if you only contact us if it is absolutely necessary as this will allow us to devote the maximum time to the processing of applications."

I'm not exactly sure why they sent me this letter - I had enquired a couple times about my application, but I hadn't reached out to them since the Covid shutdown in March. It seems like they're back processing applications and don't want people to flood them with enquiries. As my application has been in for 15 months, I expect I will hear about it eventually.