ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EEA RELATIVE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Khann11
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Non EEA RELATIVE

Post by Khann11 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:05 pm

Hi We want to ask we have entered in uk with Eea permit we used details of our cousin without him permission and we got the visas one of the lawyer and help of family relative to get the us and documents of him and when we arrive in uk we applied eea famly card was rejected because we did not provided original Id of our cousin after 6 months our visas expired and then we applied Eea settlement Schem and it has been very long time we haven’t heard anything think but as my knowledge my cousin has reported to Homeoffice about the situation that we are using his details without any permission will I be able to get approved decisions any experience or advice

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Non EEA RELATIVE

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:22 pm

Are you and the lawyer not committing an offence?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:16 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:22 pm
This is very clearly a case of deception and false representation.

It would also have been an application as an extended family member, which would have required evidence of dependency for a family permit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Khann11
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khann11 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:14 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
We know is not right

Khann11
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khann11 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:14 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:16 pm
alterhase58 wrote:
This is very clearly a case of deception and false representation.

It would also have been an application as an extended family member, which would have required evidence of dependency for a family permit.
We have made some proof of dependency

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:51 am

Your cousin informed the Home Office. So at this point in time, they know that your entire application is fraudulent.

I for one have zero faith in the British immigration system. I would be just half surprised if your fraud is eventually rewarded by a residence card in due form.

However, from the face of it, I don't think this application you lodged is going anywhere.

chamsel
Newly Registered
Mood:
Tunisia

Post by chamsel » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:37 pm

It breaks my heart when such people get the visa as its nothing, but the genuine ones get refusals for stupid reasons. I think the less you take it serious the more chances you have to get it......