ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documentation checklist during biometric appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Freetonean
Newly Registered

Documentation checklist during biometric appointment

Post by Freetonean » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:30 am

Hi guys,
I need some assistance here, especially from those who have attended biometric centres to give their finger print and facial image.

I've got to attend my UKVCAS biometric appointment this week, I submitted my application for ILR SET M on the 24th July and got an email that I am NOT qualified for biometric reuse and therefore I should book an appointment to attend biometric to take my finger print, which I did.

I have all my original documents intact and ready for the biometric appointment,
do I need to print and take the checklist with me?
secondly, on the checklist they mentions documents that I don't think I need. For eg, I earn over the financial threshold but they still ask for my spouse wage slip and employer letter. I have my employer letter, my wage slips, bank statement. etc

zimba
Mood:

Re: Documentation checklist during biometric appointment

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:27 pm

Freetonean wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:30 am
Hi guys,
I need some assistance here, especially from those who have attended biometric centres to give their finger print and facial image.

I've got to attend my UKVCAS biometric appointment this week, I submitted my application for ILR SET M on the 24th July and got an email that I am NOT qualified for biometric reuse and therefore I should book an appointment to attend biometric to take my finger print, which I did.

I have all my original documents intact and ready for the biometric appointment,
do I need to print and take the checklist with me?
secondly, on the checklist they mentions documents that I don't think I need. For eg, I earn over the financial threshold but they still ask for my spouse wage slip and employer letter. I have my employer letter, my wage slips, bank statement. etc
You only need to carry the original documents in case they need to be re-scanned.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:46 pm

Freetonean wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:30 am
For eg, I earn over the financial threshold but they still ask for my spouse wage slip and employer letter. I have my employer letter, my wage slips, bank statement. etc
Checklist is generic so if you alone can meet the financial requirement then wouldn't need to attach your partner financial documents.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Freetownean2
Newly Registered
Sierra Leone

Post by Freetownean2 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:12 am

Thank you very much guys for your assistance. I appreciate