ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email or phone number to chase British Certificate

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sunny007

Email or phone number to chase British Certificate

Post by sunny007 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:24 pm

Hi everyone

My british Citizenship application has been approved in March and after that I am waiting for my Citizenship Ceremony, I have contacted my council many times but they have suspended the ceremony till further notice, Today I have contacted my council and asked me to contact the home office because they have not received my certificate, After that I contacted the home office on 0300 123 2253 Which i get from the following link
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... ationality

After contacting this number the agent told me that you need to contact the Home office. This number is just for general enquiries, I,ve asked her to give me the correct number please she replied there is no such number exists to contact the Home office to contact for british Citizenship certificate, you need to email them.

I have emailed them on the following email addresses but no response recieved till today
04 August 2020
FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk,
nationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk,
FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

11August 2020
citizenship.support@homeoffice.gov.uk

My council also send an email today to following email , cc me
14 August 2020
Citizenship.Support@homeoffice.gov.uk

Can anyone confirm / share their experience of how i need to contact the home office to chase my Certificate please? Any phone number and email addresses?

Sorry if this questioned has been already replied , in that case can you please share the link?
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Email or phone number to chase British Certificate

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:28 pm

No need to start a new topic asking the exact same question you already posted in the Ceremony delays topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.