ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary paid in cash

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cenam77
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Salary paid in cash

Post by cenam77 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:12 pm

I am in process of applying family visit visa to visit brother in UK
Been to UK 3 time before was issued 2 visitor and 1 student visa

I am applying after 5 years now. I have strong ties to home country.
My question is that I am working for private limited company for last 2 years. My salary is paid in cash and never deposited in bank I have pay slip but can’t b verified in bank statement. Please advise if this is issue can lead to refusal ?
Thanks

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Salary paid in cash

Post by Zerubbabel » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:12 am

How did you apply previously?

What you need to do, is open a bank account then put your salaries there as you receive them in cash. Put them exactly as they appear in the payslips. So you can match each payslip with a bank record.

Otherwise, it can be considered as you don't have any revenue. With the Home Office, anything you cannot demonstrate, doesn't exist. So your word that you have a revenue is not enough.

cenam77
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Salary paid in cash

Post by cenam77 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:22 pm

Thanks for your reply,
Previously my salary direct goes to my bank account.
Secondly please let me know, I have other source of income from my commercial property rents, my question is that, how I can demonstrate them as a proof and what documents I need.

Regards.