ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(BC) Child Passport renewal in Pakistan

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:

(BC) Child Passport renewal in Pakistan

Post by huqqapani » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:01 am

My wife and children who are BC, are stuck in Pakistan due to Covid etc. My son's (5.5 years) passport is due to expire on 13 November 20, can someone please assist with the queries below:

1) experience of renewing British passport in Pakistan, what is the usual timescale.
2) Would we need to send the old passport as supporting doc for the renewal application? i am in two minds as, if they are able to fly back before the passport expiry, the old passport will be with the application and he will be stuck there. On the other hand, he cant get back before 13 Nov 20, we need to have a renewed passport in hand before 13 Nov 20.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: (BC) Child Passport renewal in Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:55 am

Passport renewals from Pakistan can take anywhere between 8 or 16 weeks to 6 months or sometimes longer
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.