ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension Extreme Delay (Over 2 years)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

huzaifa776
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier 1 Extension Extreme Delay (Over 2 years)

Post by huzaifa776 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:35 pm

I would really appreciate, if I could get any advice or insight on the following Tier 1 application.

The timeline of the application:

-Applied for Tier 1 extension in June 2018.
-Interviewed in October 2018.
-Surprise to visit to business premesis in December 2019.
-Contacted several time in August and May 2020 through MPs and directly no response on why is the delay.

The applicant has completed 5 years in the UK, they are eligible for ILR under Tier 1 entrepreneur guidance, however unable to apply for ILR because B1 english certificate is expired. Unable to book another another B1 as the passport are with home office.

Could anyone advice how can the applicant apply for ILR and why there are long delays in processing?

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Extension Extreme Delay (Over 2 years)

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:46 pm

huzaifa776 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:35 pm
I would really appreciate, if I could get any advice or insight on the following Tier 1 application.

The timeline of the application:

-Applied for Tier 1 extension in June 2018.
-Interviewed in October 2018.
-Surprise to visit to business premesis in December 2019.
-Contacted several time in August and May 2020 through MPs and directly no response on why is the delay.

The applicant has completed 5 years in the UK, they are eligible for ILR under Tier 1 entrepreneur guidance, however unable to apply for ILR because B1 english certificate is expired. Unable to book another another B1 as the passport are with home office.

Could anyone advice how can the applicant apply for ILR and why there are long delays in processing?
Are you not the applicant?

Why is the applicant not in this forum himself/herself?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

huzaifa776
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Extension Extreme Delay (Over 2 years)

Post by huzaifa776 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:42 pm

I am posting on behalf of the applicant, is it against the guideline. I am new to the forum. I would really appreciate any advice or insight on the matter.