ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Galway to Dublin

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mmsa
Mood:

Galway to Dublin

Post by mmsa » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:53 pm

Hi All

Myself and my wife are moving to dublin from Galway in the next few days and my wifes EUFAM is due for renewal (We recently got out EU3 application approved). Galway, being personal attendance only, has a waiting list for appointments with the next available appointment in feb!

MY question is can I use the online system in dublin to renew? If so I obviously need to change my address with INIS, does this need personal attendance or what exactly?

Thanks in advance

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Galway to Dublin

Post by littlerr » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:00 pm

Change of address can be made by email.

Once you have supplied new details to INIS, and you have obtained proof of new address (bank statements, utility bills) for both you and your spouse, you can use the online renewal platform.

Make sure that in the online platform you mention that you have just recently moved to Dublin and attach a copy of your email to INIS. This is because INIS does not always update the address swiftly (my partner’s address wasn’t updated until 3 months later).