ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) bereaved partner documents upload help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kula

Set O Bereaved partner

Post by Kula » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:17 pm

Hi everyone, I hope you all are well. I was about to apply for ILR set (m) about 2 weeks ago. Sadly my partner passed away just before applying. I am in a big shock. I think it will be a set o bereaved partner route. Can someone please confirm if that’s correct? And another question is application for this category straightforward?
What are the chances of success? Please help me. Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set O Bereaved partner

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:23 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kula

Post by Kula » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:17 am

Thank you for your reply CR001. I have completed and submitted my application and created ukvcas account. I cannot find the link to upload documents. How do I upload my documents? Do I need to hear back from UKvcas to do that? Can you please help me on this? I have no idea how that works. Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:06 pm

Please follow this topic:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... 99639.html

UKVCAS is opening up in phases, you will have to wait to book an appointment or use the IDV app. Next steps will be communicated to you via email.

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=74833

However, you can log in UKVCAS, on top there will be a tab “document upload.” In the meanwhile, you can upload documents and submit to UKVI via the document upload page even before biometrics appointment/using the IDV app.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Kula

Post by Kula » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:05 am

Thank you very much for your reply Cullinan.

Kula

Set (O) bereaved partner documents upload help

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:31 pm

Hi Everyone, I uploaded and submitted my most of the documents on UKVCAS the day before yesterday. I uploaded few documents today but I cannot see submit option.
Could anyone please tell me how can I submit additional uploaded documents?
Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Set (O) bereaved partner documents upload help

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Kula wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:31 pm
Hi Everyone, I uploaded and submitted my most of the documents on UKVCAS the day before yesterday. I uploaded few documents today but I cannot see submit option.
Could anyone please tell me how can I submit additional uploaded documents?
Thank you
You can only submit once via UKVCAS website. You will only be able to upload extra documents but not submit at the moment. Once you will attend an appointment or use IDV app, you will be able to submit them then. For now, the system is only open for anyone who applied up to 17th Sep. You will have to wait for your turn.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Kula

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Thank you Cullinan for your help.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:06 pm

Kula wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:05 pm
Thank you Cullinan for your help.
Make sure you upload ALL documents before attending an appointment OR using IDV app (whatever your circumstance is). Submit then. You will not get any chance after that.

Kula

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Thank you Cullinan. I am little bit confused. Would I have to upload all of the documents on IDV App again even if documents have been uploaded onto UKVCAS website? Will the already uploaded documents on UKVCAS show on IDV App?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 pm

Kula wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:25 pm
Thank you Cullinan. I am little bit confused.

1) Would I have to upload all of the documents on IDV App again even if documents have been uploaded onto UKVCAS website?

2) Will the already uploaded documents on UKVCAS show on IDV App?
1) No

2) Yes

Kula

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:41 pm

Thank you very much for your help CULLINAN. I’m very grateful to you.
Could you please also let me know if I uploaded documents in correct places.
1) Passport and signed declaration uploaded in Proof of application.
2) Utility bills, council tax and rental agreement uploaded in Residence in the UK.
3) Marriage Certificate uploaded in other.
4) Bank statements in finances.
5) Partner Death Certificate uploaded in Medical Information
6) BRP uploaded in Proof of Identity/Travel History.
Could you please let me know if I have done it right? Thank you

Kula

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:41 pm

Thank you very much for your help CULLINAN. I’m very grateful to you.
Could you please also let me know if I uploaded documents in correct places.
1) Passport and signed declaration uploaded in Proof of application.
2) Utility bills, council tax and rental agreement uploaded in Residence in the UK.
3) Marriage Certificate uploaded in other.
4) Bank statements in finances.
5) Partner Death Certificate uploaded in Medical Information
6) BRP uploaded in Proof of Identity/Travel History.
Could you please let me know if I have done it right? Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:52 pm

Looks good. I would suggest to add 3 & 5 in the category “Life Events.”

However, all categories are generic. As long you upload all documents in whichever category fits best, your okay.

Kula

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:11 pm

Thank you Cullinan. Most of the above mentioned documents have already been submitted on UKVCAS. Only few more have been uploaded. And as I had submitted my application on 19th and I found on UKVCAS appointment availablity and I have already booked appointment for 6 October. I have not received email from UKVI or UKVCAS to book an appointment. Is that going to be a problem as I booked appointment before receiving email asking me to book appointment? As I didn’t want to lose the available appointment slot.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:12 pm

Kula wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:11 pm
Thank you Cullinan. Most of the above mentioned documents have already been submitted on UKVCAS. Only few more have been uploaded. And as I had submitted my application on 19th and I found on UKVCAS appointment availablity and I have already booked appointment for 6 October. I have not received email from UKVI or UKVCAS to book an appointment. Is that going to be a problem as I booked appointment before receiving email asking me to book appointment? As I didn’t want to lose the available appointment slot.
Did you apply on 19th and already had access to the system??

No your fine. No worries.

Kula

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Yes I applied on 19th September 2020 and I was randomly checking for any available appointments and luckily saw one available on 6 October and I quickly booked it and I have received confirmation of appointment too. I hope everything is going well.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Kula wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:18 pm
Yes I applied on 19th September 2020 and I was randomly checking for any available appointments and luckily saw one available on 6 October and I quickly booked it and I have received confirmation of appointment too. I hope everything is going well.
Thats great. Just upload any extra documents before 6th Oct. The UKVCAS staff will submit for you. Good luck 👍

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:25 pm

Btw you might also be eligible for IDV app. If you want to check, download the app and try logging in. If you are successful in logging in that means IDV app is working for you also. You have both options then.

Kula

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:31 pm

That’s good idea. I will download App and try it tomorrow. Thank you very much for your selfless help and support Cullinan. Thank you once again.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:32 pm

Kula wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:31 pm
That’s good idea. I will download App and try it tomorrow. Thank you very much for your selfless help and support Cullinan. Thank you once again.
Your most welcome. And I am very sorry for your loss. May you have the strength to cope with it and all your wishes come true. Best wishes.

Kula

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:43 pm

Thank you for your kind words. You have been very helpful at such a difficult time.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Kula wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:43 pm
Thank you for your kind words. You have been very helpful at such a difficult time.
Most welcome. I have subscribed your topic so I can reply quickly to you. You have my full support as much I can help.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:17 pm

Thank you for breaking the news for appointments open for 17th Sep onwards applicants. It was helpful to all just because of you. Thank you.

Kula

Post by Kula » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:49 am

Hi Cullinan, thank you for your reply. I submitted my biometrics on 6th October. I submitted following in the residence in the Uk section:
Council tax joint 2018 - 2019 ( joint )
My partners Electric and gas Bill ( July 2018)
Water Bill ( under my name 2018 )
Council tax joint ( 2019-2020 )
My partners Phone Bill ( May 2019 )
My parents hospital letter ( July 2019 )
My Phone Bill ( June 2019 )
Joint Council Tax ( 2020-2021 )
Joint water bill ( March 2020 )
Joint Water bill ( August 2020 )
My partners phone bill ( May 2020 )
I submitted following in the finance section:
Joint bank Account statement ( August 2018 )
Joint bank Account statement ( February 2019 )
Joint bank Account statement ( July 2019 )
Joint bank Account statement ( April 2020 )
Joint bank Account statement ( August 2020 )

I submitted my partner’s death certificate in medical section.

I hope all of the should be enough evidence.
1:) My question is that “ will the bank statements submitted in finance section be considered as evidence towards cohabitation evidence which should be considered “?

I submitted everything I could find. Your reply would be appreciated.
Thanks