ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M British step daughter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Asal2020
Newly Registered
Wales

FLR M British step daughter

Post by Asal2020 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:46 am

Online application

Please help answer these questions!!

1. Does your partner have any other children in the UK that are not applying on this application?

ANSWER: YES, my husband has a daughter from his first ex wife which is a British citizen already aged 11 years old. She lives with her mother and he visits her once a week.

2. Was the daughter born in UK?

ANSWER: YES

3. How long has your child lived in UK?

ANSWER: from birth.

4. Has the child visited or lived in another country?

ANSWER: i'm not certain. I don't know if my partners daughter visited other countries or not. what to answer here pls? !!

next questions is about the place where the child visited where in they asking for exact dates

5. Who is financially responsible (name of the child)?

ANSWER: her mother and my partner because he is the father

6. does the child have extended family in UK?

ANSWER: not certain. What to answer here?!

then the next question is about the extended family member's name and address here in UK

7.If you leave UK, do you and your children have family or friends in the country you would return to?

Answer: yes

next question will be asking for my families info to where we going to return

8. I need to confirm that i will provide evidence of where my partner's daughter other partner lives-such as utility bills (kinda awkward to ask my partner's ex wife to give me her utility bills i don't know her at all and my husband rarely communicate with her just the daughter) so what should i do with this?! I confirmed it so i can go on with the application.

9. Provide details of the rule you take in (daughter's name) upbringing, including details of your parental responsibility or access arrangements

ANSWER: i don't know what to write here i would be happy if someone Knew..

10. Does anyone else have parental responsibility for (named of the daughter of my partner)

ANSWER: no, because in the previous question they ask me who is responsible for the daughter i put her mother because they are living together. and they ask me again which i didn't put anything what shall i put here

11. Evidence of my access to the (daughter of my partner) such as a written agreement between both parents or a child arrangement order

ANSWER: i don't have any of this. so what could i answer here?

12. Evidence of the my parental relationship with the daughter of my partner, such as a birth or adoption certificate, proof of financial contribution to the child's well-being or general evidence demonstrating concerns and interest in the child

ANSWER: I don't know what to do with this?!! i think I filled something wrong. the mother of the daughter is still alive so why ask evidence for this?!

Thank you.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: FLR M British step daughter

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:10 am

Asal2020 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:46 am
Online application

Please help answer these questions!!

1. Does your partner have any other children in the UK that are not applying on this application?

ANSWER: YES, my husband has a daughter from his first ex wife which is a British citizen already aged 11 years old. She lives with her mother and he visits her once a week.

2. Was the daughter born in UK?

ANSWER: YES

3. How long has your child lived in UK?

ANSWER: from birth.

4. Has the child visited or lived in another country?

ANSWER: i'm not certain. I don't know if my partners daughter visited other countries or not. what to answer here pls? !! Ask your partner to participate in filling the form and Respond as you know is truthful.

next questions is about the place where the child visited where in they asking for exact dates

5. Who is financially responsible (name of the child)?

ANSWER: her mother and my partner because he is the father

6. does the child have extended family in UK?

ANSWER: not certain. What to answer here?!

then the next question is about the extended family member's name and address here in UK

7.If you leave UK, do you and your children have family or friends in the country you would return to?

Answer: yes

next question will be asking for my families info to where we going to return

8. I need to confirm that i will provide evidence of where my partner's daughter other partner lives-such as utility bills (kinda awkward to ask my partner's ex wife to give me her utility bills i don't know her at all and my husband rarely communicate with her just the daughter) so what should i do with this?! I confirmed it so i can go on with the application.

9. Provide details of the rule you take in (daughter's name) upbringing, including details of your parental responsibility or access arrangements

ANSWER: i don't know what to write here i would be happy if someone Knew..

10. Does anyone else have parental responsibility for (named of the daughter of my partner)

ANSWER: no, because in the previous question they ask me who is responsible for the daughter i put her mother because they are living together. and they ask me again which i didn't put anything what shall i put here

11. Evidence of my access to the (daughter of my partner) such as a written agreement between both parents or a child arrangement order

ANSWER: i don't have any of this. so what could i answer here?

12. Evidence of the my parental relationship with the daughter of my partner, such as a birth or adoption certificate, proof of financial contribution to the child's well-being or general evidence demonstrating concerns and interest in the child

ANSWER: I don't know what to do with this?!! i think I filled something wrong. the mother of the daughter is still alive so why ask evidence for this?!

Thank you.
Ask you partner to provide you answers as he should have most details being asked in the application

UK245
BANNED

Re: FLR M British step daughter

Post by UK245 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:56 am

Why are you asking strangers on the internet about your partners daughter instead of asking your partner? He should know id she has extended family or if she has left the country...no one here knows!!