ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Amjadalisarobi

Child naturalisation

Post by Amjadalisarobi » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:49 pm

Hi all ,
I got my ILR last month and my child is three month old , I have applied for his naturalisation on 2nd of October , i have submitted his application and documents , I have book an appointment for him in ukvas for his pingerprints and photo but somebody told me he does not need bio metric , is that true , his appointment is on 30 of October this month ,should we go for his appointment or not ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Child naturalisation

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:18 am

You must go for the appointment. They will take digital photo only of your child at the appointment.

Note: Children are registered as BC, not naturalised.

PS: You are posting in the ILR forum. Mods please transfer this in the BC forum.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Amjadalisarobi

Post by Amjadalisarobi » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:24 am

Thank you so much for your reply

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:23 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:18 am
PS: You are posting in the ILR forum. Mods please transfer this in the BC forum.
Moved to BC sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.