ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip Requirement for ILR - daughter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ancestor
South Africa

Payslip Requirement for ILR - daughter

Post by Ancestor » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:52 am

Hi CR001, apologies have been a stranger and tagging on other members thread :(

My daughter is applying for her ILR finally, just want check re the below please, my daughter has been specifically told she has to have at least 3 months payslips above the minimum earnings threshold of £36,200?

I just wanted to clarify what the application requirement for payslips above the threshold is? Her increase above the threshold goes through end Oct at the same time she will be within the 28 days to apply for her ILR from Tier 2. She has been told she would have to wait till Jan '21 at least to apply?
CR001 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:04 pm
The requirment as stated in the immigration rules is to submit one months payslip and bank statement as a minimum to prove you meet the ILR salary requirement for ilr under tier 2.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Payslip Requirement for ILR - daughter

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:23 pm

She only needs one months payslip and one months corresponding bank statement. Clearly stated in the tier 2 guidance document and rules.

Who told her she needs 3 months??

How big is her increase as a large increase just before ilr raised red flags with ukvi?

What is her SOC?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ancestor
South Africa

Post by Ancestor » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:37 pm

Who told her she needs 3 months??
How big is her increase as a large increase just before ilr raised red flags with ukvi?
She went to a immig lawyer before I got hold of her.
Probably they have asked for 3 months so as to avoid red flag, as she is going up by circa £6,000 which will get her well above the £36,200 threshold? Just in case and to be sure probably?
Her 5 years T2 is up end Nov, she has flexibility for another year on 2nd Tier 2.
What is her SOC?
Her SOC code is 2214

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:17 pm

Given it is such a large increase, it would be prudent for her to wait a bit to avoid an investigation of her sponsor or queries why only just before ILR, her salary is being increased. Members have been refused ILR for this reason.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ancestor
South Africa

Post by Ancestor » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:22 pm

Thank you CR001, makes perfect sense, so I won't pressure my daughter and rush through for the moment.

Thank you.

You really do do an outstanding job on the forum for the benefit of very many, well done.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:05 pm

Thank you Gary.

Feel free to ask any further questions if you have any.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Ancestor
South Africa

Post by Ancestor » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:12 pm

Thank you Char, will do. I know you taught me long time ago to double check everything these immig. lawyer 'experts' tell u. 8)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:20 pm

Indeed, because they are greedy little suckers :wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)