ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working rights while Family route visa is processed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

matoti
Newly Registered

Working rights while Family route visa is processed

Post by matoti » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:35 am

Hi All,

I do need your help. I m so not employers not understanding the HO guidelines which says. An applicant is still on his previous status while the visa application is processed.

Also my Family 30 months status ended on the 23rd of oct, with the new ways of application online, l put my application online on the 20th of Oct. I received a confirmation for BRp appointment on 16th of November.

My employers has put me suspended me from work until l get my new extension.
I m sick and tired of employers not knowing the process.

And they asked if l m eligible for 180 days automatic extension, this is all new as l m on the family route.

Could anyone share more light on this please also
If there is any organisation or employment body one can make a complain to.

Thanks in advance.

sam550

Re: Working rights while Family route visa is processed

Post by sam550 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:44 am

Hello,

This is very unfortunate that they have suspended you pending outcome of your job application, you have every right to keep working under section 3(c) also I have shared a link with you, please provide that information to your employer after filling this online request.

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

Regards and good luck.