ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa cash savings

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mike Beviss
Newly Registered

spouse visa cash savings

Post by Mike Beviss » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:26 am

I am sponsoring my wife for a Uk spouse visa
as neither of us has a job at the moment (i just moved to the UK) we are trying to use Cash savings
however i need my last years bonus and redundancy money to comply
the trouble is they came in March and Early June respectively and we applied in July 2020
i have sent documentation proving the amounts .. but it hasnt been in my bank account for 6 months
doies anyone know of any exception to the 6 months rule?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: spouse visa cash savings

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:29 pm

Mike Beviss wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:26 am
as neither of us has a job at the moment (i just moved to the UK) we are trying to use Cash savings
however i need my last years bonus and redundancy money to comply were they in another account of yours or what?
the trouble is they came in March and Early June respectively and we applied in July 2020
i have sent documentation proving the amounts .. but it hasnt been in my bank account for 6 months
If it is cash savings, do not know of any exception or exemption. It would have been helpful of some of this questions come before you submitted.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: spouse visa cash savings

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:53 pm

Mike Beviss wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:26 am
however i need my last years bonus and redundancy money to comply
There is no temporary concession over cash savings likewise over paye job & self employment. Wherefore, the criteria won't be met in above scenario.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.