ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM- HOME OFFICE ASKED FOR KIDS PASSPORT AND RESIDENCE DETAILS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

allahrasool
Newly Registered
Aruba

FLRM- HOME OFFICE ASKED FOR KIDS PASSPORT AND RESIDENCE DETAILS

Post by allahrasool » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:03 pm

hi,

a family member has applied for FLRM and the home office has asked for British passport copies of the two kids and a letter from school/gp to confirm they reside at the same address as the applicant ( mother of the kids ) and the sponsor ( the father ).

is it all normal for them to ask for these details? since all subsisting relationship proof i-e letters at same address were sent in the application.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLRM- HOME OFFICE ASKED FOR KIDS PASSPORT AND RESIDENCE DETAILS

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:21 pm

allahrasool wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:03 pm
hi,

a family member has applied for FLRM and the home office has asked for British passport copies of the two kids and a letter from school/gp to confirm they reside at the same address as the applicant ( mother of the kids ) and the sponsor ( the father ).

is it all normal for them to ask for these details? since all subsisting relationship proof i-e letters at same address were sent in the application.
If you want your application be processed without any delay then provide what you have been asked without any delay. It is pretty normal where the applicant gets asked to supply some documents subsequently.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sam550

Re: FLRM- HOME OFFICE ASKED FOR KIDS PASSPORT AND RESIDENCE DETAILS

Post by sam550 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:13 pm

As Seagul said it is pretty normal of HO to ask for those details, I mean I uploaded at least 164 different documents for my visa extension but they still asked for a letter addressed to child with same correspondence address. So without causing any delays you can contact your school, explain your situation and they’ll be able to email you the letter as that’s what I did.