ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstayer with British child and unmarried British partner

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shahid708
Newly Registered

Overstayer with British child and unmarried British partner

Post by Shahid708 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Hello everyone
Can please someone help me with my situation.i came uk in 2011 on student visa my visa got curtailed after one and half year(border force told me when they raided my workplace and ask me to contact my college).after that I didn’t do anything and since then I’m an overstayer,feb2019 i met my British partner and got married (islamic only) October 2019 aug 2020 we had baby girl,our baby is british with British passport.can anyone help me what route i can apply under and can i do it myself or shall i go to the solicitor.what are the chances getting visa
Thanks alot

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Overstayer with British child and unmarried British partner

Post by seagul » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:28 pm

Shahid708 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:38 pm
Hello everyone
Can please someone help me with my situation.i came uk in 2011 on student visa my visa got curtailed after one and half year(border force told me when they raided my workplace and ask me to contact my college).after that I didn’t do anything and since then I’m an overstayer,feb2019 i met my British partner and got married (islamic only) October 2019 aug 2020 we had baby girl,our baby is british with British passport.can anyone help me what route i can apply under and can i do it myself or shall i go to the solicitor.what are the chances getting visa
Thanks alot
If you want to save the exorbitant amount of appealing & want to regularise your stay more swiftly than go back and marry there. Then you can apply spouse visa.
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Shahid708
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid708 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:28 am

Thanks for your quick reply.so there is no way i can regularise my status staying in uk?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:12 pm

Shahid708 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:28 am
Thanks for your quick reply.so there is no way i can regularise my status staying in uk?
In theory yes which is FLRFP with no guarantee of success incurring heavy cost & overheads including stress. Many goes back to square one after wasting their time.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:58 pm

I think you can apply here and more likely you will get Visa under 10years route. Flr fp is application. I think you should get good solicitor so less chance of refusing

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:54 am

Garry20g wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:58 pm
. I think you should get good solicitor so less chance of refusing
Having a solicitor won't influence or sway the decision and also there are numerous cases which members share almost every other day where the ill advice/action of their solicitor have made their cases/circumstances even worsened than before.