ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received email from HO to upload documents on portal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

9elizabeth
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Received email from HO to upload documents on portal

Post by 9elizabeth » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:15 pm

Hello, I am posting it on my friend behalf who has very limited internet access:

I received the following email from HO:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in relation to the application you have submitted for leave to remain under Overseas Domestic Worker in the United Kingdom under application reference number ********.

We are keen for the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 to have a minimal impact on our processing times and as such we are asking that you upload copies of the following documents to the portal where we will be able to process your application to the next stage of our assessment, which will minimise delays to your application. You can find details of this in your online application.

If you are unable to provide the requested documents due to the current situation, please reply to the above e-mail address. This will not adversely affect your application.

Marriage certificate or evidence you have been in a relationship akin to marriage/civil partnership with your sponsor for at least two years (if not previously submitted)
If you are married to your sponsor, please provide official documentary evidence to demonstrate that you have been living with your sponsor in a genuine and subsisting relationship as per Immigration Rules
Police Registration Certificate (if you were asked to register with the police on your previous grant of leave)
Evidence of meeting Appendix KOLL of the Immigration Rules
List of all absences from the UK within the qualifying period

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.
This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

- Can somebody please suggest me where I should upload the documents. The case worker has only mentioned to upload the documents on portal but no portal address is provided?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Received email from HO to upload documents on portal

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Maybe UKVCAS portal?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

9elizabeth
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by 9elizabeth » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:18 pm

Thanks. I have been on https://www.ukvcas.co.uk website but there is NO option to upload the documents.
I am sure, somebody else should have also been in the same situation here.

sami1975
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sami1975 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:58 pm

Hi 9elizabeth

Please tell your friend to reply the same email and attach the requested documents, email may be bounced back but try 2/3 time. Then compose separate email on the same email address and inform them that you tried to send documents but email bounced back etc. After 4 weeks you will get response that documents are received. Thank you
It happened to us and we did the same so no need to worry.

Later when they give you biometric date, upload same documents before the date.

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:47 am

9elizabeth wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:18 pm
Thanks. I have been on https://www.ukvcas.co.uk website but there is NO option to upload the documents.
I am sure, somebody else should have also been in the same situation here.
Have you uploaded any documents in the first place? Is this request for additional documents OR all documents? If yes to the former, maybe check UKVCAS portal where you initially uploaded the documents.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.