ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizen and non European spouse in Cyprus moving to lreland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sandratayengerwa
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

British citizen and non European spouse in Cyprus moving to lreland

Post by sandratayengerwa » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:40 pm

I am a non Euro spouse of a British citizen and currently we are in Cyprus and we want to move to lreland in 2021 what requirements do l need to apply for my visa and which type of visa should I apply for?

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Re: British citizen and non European spouse in Cyprus moving to lreland

Post by raja.brit » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:08 pm

Hi,

You may review the following based on information posted in INIS Website. Hope it helps.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages//U ... in-Ireland

UK Nationals coming to live in Ireland after 31 December 2020 and their Non-EEA family members:

There will be no change for UK nationals who wish to live in Ireland after 31 December 2020. Their rights under the CTA will continue to be protected.

A new scheme will be introduced for UK nationals who come to Ireland after 31 December 2020 and wish to bring their non-EEA family members. Details of the scheme will be available on this website shortly.

Please continue to check this website for more details in the coming weeks.