ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

second masters from msc petroleum to msc project management

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gmashallo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Tanzania

second masters from msc petroleum to msc project management

Post by Gmashallo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:13 pm

i study msc in petroleum engineering and i have finished my studies i want to study msc in project managment in the university , their granted me conditional offer but even thought i show academic progression and give me unconditional offer will their be any chances of home office refusing my visa extension . Am still in the UK

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: second masters from msc petroleum to msc project management

Post by sah10406 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:30 pm

Gmashallo wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:13 pm
even thought i show academic progression and give me unconditional offer will their be any chances of home office refusing my visa extension . Am still in the UK
What aspect of the application or eligibility are you concerned about exactly?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Gmashallo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Tanzania

Post by Gmashallo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:58 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:30 pm
Gmashallo wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:13 pm
even thought i show academic progression and give me unconditional offer will their be any chances of home office refusing my visa extension . Am still in the UK
What aspect of the application or eligibility are you concerned about exactly?
Am in process of applying for my second master in Msc in project management but have already completed my first master degree this year in petroleum engineering. for my case of studying MSc in project management will home office decline my application immediate or there is a chance of been granted a visa if my academic progression is convincing

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:01 pm

Gmashallo wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:58 pm
for my case of studying MSc in project management will home office decline my application immediate or there is a chance of been granted a visa if my academic progression is convincing
I was assuming from your original question that your CAS confirms academic progression. If it does not, speak to your sponsor urgently because it is essential for applying in the UK.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.