ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My migration matter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gabrieloloniyo
Newly Registered
Austria

My migration matter

Post by Gabrieloloniyo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:51 pm

Hello my name is Gabriel I need help I would like if anyone can help me with my situation please
I came to this country 94 October been in the uk ever since I lived with my parent then I went to secondary school,colleg and uni here in the Uk .I got into a fight with someone which landed me in prison I was sentenced to 4 year 8month .my status in the uk was indefinite leave to remain while in prison I was served a deportation order and I have been fighting them ever since and I have two kids with my partner please I need help as my case have been going on for two years now please help me get my papers back anyone help please