ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minister McEntee announces new post Brexit Visa Scheme for non-EEA family members of UK Nationals moving to Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Minister McEntee announces new post Brexit Visa Scheme for non-EEA family members of UK Nationals moving to Ireland

Post by raja.brit » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:10 am

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/in ... aty-rights

If your application is still being processed - At this stage, no specific action is required from you if your application is being processed.

If you are the holder of a valid Stamp 4 EUFam card - As a person who is currently entitled to avail of the European Communities (Free Movement of Persons) Regulations 2015, you should have no concerns regarding your continued residence in Ireland after the 29 March 2019. In a no-deal scenario you will no longer be subject to the provisions of the Free Movement Directive and the exercise of EU Treaty rights and entitlements. However, arrangements are being put in place for non-EU/EEA family members of UK citizens who have been exercising Free Movement rights here up to 29 March 2019 to facilitate their transfer under domestic immigration arrangements to provide for their continued residence in the State. Insofar as possible, the objective is to retain similar rights to those that you would have enjoyed as a family member of an EU national including access to the labour market.

Obie
Ireland

Re: News for EUFAM Stamp Holders of British Citizens After 29th March 2019 in case of No-Deal

Post by Obie » Fri May 03, 2019 8:51 pm

I believe this thread need to be kept active until one sees how this Brexit chaos unfolds.

I know the department issued another press release after the 12 April Potential crash out.

Until this brexit issue is resolved this thread needs to be kept active, as there a significant about of British Citizens in Ireland exercising treaty rights, and this matter is likely to have effect on them.

I sent a letter to the department asking how they propose to deal with non EU family member with Permanent Residence, who were once dependent on British Citizens, logically those categories should not be affected by brexit, but we will see.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Obie
Ireland

Re: News for EUFAM Stamp Holders of British Citizens After 29th March 2019 in case of No-Deal

Post by Obie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:38 pm

Here is the arrangement in place for non-EEA family members of British Citizen.

http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages//UK-wi ... in-Ireland

Family member will be able to change their stamp 4 EU fam to a new residence permit.

This can be done online.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:37 pm

There you go members:

http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/PR20000325

MODS:

It is up to you if you want to merge this with my announcement topic:

ireland/new-for-eufam-stamp-holders-of- ... 76947.html

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Re: Minister McEntee announces new post Brexit Visa Scheme for non-EEA family members of UK Nationals moving to Ireland

Post by raja.brit » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:44 pm

Information has just been updated in INIS website too:

Joining your UK national family member in Ireland:

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/jo ... in-ireland

sandratayengerwa
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Re: Minister McEntee announces new post Brexit Visa Scheme for non-EEA family members of UK Nationals moving to Ireland

Post by sandratayengerwa » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:24 am

Can you help me understand about the financial requirements for the Uk sponsor . Like in my case my husband receives a pension of 15 000 Euro per annum and it’s written 20 000 Euro, how else can we try and meet the financial requirements for Uk spouse with no children.