ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship referee details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lemar451
Newly Registered

British Citizenship referee details

Post by lemar451 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:26 pm

Hi,
Do i need to write my name and date of birth on back of 2 photographs for referee forms ?. Any other details i need to write on back of the photograph.
Please let me know if any other details need to be added on back of photo's. Ex: Referee signature?

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: British Citizenship referee details

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:29 pm

Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

lemar451
Newly Registered

Post by lemar451 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:45 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:29 pm
Follow as clearly stated:

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... on_MN1.pdf
Thank you

lemar451
Newly Registered

Documents upload for British Citizenship

Post by lemar451 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:39 pm

Hi,

I've submitted the online application(3 year route) and am in a process of uploading documents. I got few queries as below:
1. Current passport details:Do i need to upload all passport pages or just biodata (front and back page) ?
2.Absences in UK: Is BRP card enough to prove that i travelled in and out of UK or do i need to upload all passport pages with travel history?
3.Previous Passports: previous passports have old Uk visas and travel history. Do i need to upload previous passport details including all pages?

Please help.

Many thanks
LE

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:40 pm

1) Bio and stamps covering 3 years.

2) Same as 1

3) Same as 1
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

lemar451
Newly Registered

Post by lemar451 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:45 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:40 pm
1) Bio and stamps covering 3 years.

2) Same as 1

3) Same as 1
Thanks for your help

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:52 pm

All you need is passport(s) covering the last 3 years i.e. your qualifying period. Bio pages and stamps. Thought to further clarify my last post.

arjay

Re: Documents upload for British Citizenship

Post by arjay » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:36 am

lemar451 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:39 pm
Hi,

I've submitted the online application(3 year route) and am in a process of uploading documents. I got few queries as below:
1. Current passport details:Do i need to upload all passport pages or just biodata (front and back page) ?
2.Absences in UK: Is BRP card enough to prove that i travelled in and out of UK or do i need to upload all passport pages with travel history?
3.Previous Passports: previous passports have old Uk visas and travel history. Do i need to upload previous passport details including all pages?

Please help.

Many thanks
LE
Passport(s) to cover last 3 years, all pages.

lemar451
Newly Registered

Re: Documents upload for British Citizenship

Post by lemar451 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:26 pm

arjay wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:36 am
lemar451 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:39 pm
Hi,

Please help.

Many thanks
LE
Passport(s) to cover last 3 years, all pages.
AAh. Great. Thanks for the info

lemar451
Newly Registered

Proof of living in UK for 3 years

Post by lemar451 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:33 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your help so far. Iam stumped at this point. In the document checklist it is mentioned to provide proof of living in UK if applying 3 years /5 years route.
Is my passport and BRP card is sufficient to show that i am in UK or do i need to submit my bank statements and employment letter ?

Document upload category question:

life events : Is this Life in UK test and ENGLISH Language document upload section ?

Much appreciated for your help.

Thanks
LE

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Proof of living in UK for 3 years

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:23 am

lemar451 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:33 pm
Hi,
Thanks for your help so far. Iam stumped at this point. In the document checklist it is mentioned to provide proof of living in UK if applying 3 years /5 years route.
Is my passport and BRP card is sufficient to show that i am in UK or do i need to submit my bank statements and employment letter ?

Passport stamps covering the qualifying period are enough

life events : Is this Life in UK test and ENGLISH Language document upload section ?
Education

Thanks
LE

lemar451
Newly Registered

Re: Proof of living in UK for 3 years

Post by lemar451 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:17 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:23 am
lemar451 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:33 pm
Hi,

Passport stamps covering the qualifying period are enough

Education

Thanks
LE
Thanks a lot

lemar451
Newly Registered

Final Document Upload Checklist

Post by lemar451 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:46 pm

Hi,
Thanks for recent support. For 3 year route-married to BC,I made final checklist and as per document upload categories . Please let me know if this is correct?.

1.Proof of Application-Passport
2.Other-Refereees
3.Residence in the UK- BRP card ?
4.Finances- N/A
5.Life Events-Marriage certificate
6.Proof of identity/Travel History- Passport pages with travel stamps
7.Educational- Life in UK certificate, UK NARIC statement of Qualifications and English Proficiency, Degree Certificate

I am not sure about my Spouse's BC passport. Do i need to upload under Other section ?

Please let me know if above are correct or if any one made recent application with the checklist

Many thanks
LE

lemar451
Newly Registered

Post by lemar451 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:29 pm

Any help would be appreciated as per above post please !

Thanks