ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN! referee personal details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samaygrg

MN! referee personal details

Post by samaygrg » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:38 pm

Hello all

I needed a help from all of you.
I am about to register my son as BC and stuck with referee's personal details like date of birth, passport number. Referees are happy to sign but hesitant to disclose these sensitive personal details AND without of which online form can not go ahead. It has not option in online form that 'available upon request' directly with referee.

Have anyone faced same issues before and managed with any other alternatives?
Please, feed me your valuable ideas and suggestions.

Appreciated.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: MN! referee personal details

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:02 pm

For child applicants at least one of the referees must be a person who has dealt with the child in a professional role such as a teacher, doctor, health visitor or social worker. Where a child cannot provide a referee who has dealt with them in a professional capacity and has provided documents to show that they have attempted to do so, you can accept 2 referees who meet the criteria for referees on adult applications.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 1.0EXT.pdf

I am assuming you are struggling with a referee who must have engaged with the child in a professional capacity? HO is not strict when it comes to professional referees in case of young children. Arrange referee’s as per the adult case. Explain in the cover letter that you contacted them but they refused.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... on_MN1.pdf

The referees must provide you with all the details needed. If they dont, you will have to find someone else who is happy to act as a referee.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.