ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Coronavirus concession

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vissa
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Coronavirus concession

Post by vissa » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:58 am

Hello, we got married in November 2020 . I had concerns regarding the financial requirement as my job got affected during the Covid-19 pandemic. After reading concessions for the financial requirement on Family Visas I had a few enquiries on which I need clarifications:

1. After reading online I understand as my Job was affected during the Covid-19 Pandemic my P60 for April 2020 will be considered. Please let me know if this is correct.
2. My P60 for April 2020 states an annual salary of £17,000. From September 2020 until January 2021 we can show savings of £22,000 combined in mine and my Husband’s bank account, which meets the shortfall of the Salary requirement? Please let me know if this is correct.

Please let me know if I meet the requirements and can proceed with my Husband’s application. If not please provide me with a guidance.

Thank you

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa Coronavirus concession

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:02 pm

vissa wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:58 am
Hello, we got married in November 2020 . I had concerns regarding the financial requirement as my job got affected during the Covid-19 pandemic. After reading concessions for the financial requirement on Family Visas I had a few enquiries on which I need clarifications:

1. After reading online I understand as my Job was affected during the Covid-19 Pandemic my P60 for April 2020 will be considered. Please let me know if this is correct.
2. My P60 for April 2020 states an annual salary of £17,000. From September 2020 until January 2021 we can show savings of £22,000 combined in mine and my Husband’s bank account, which meets the shortfall of the Salary requirement? Please let me know if this is correct.

Please let me know if I meet the requirements and can proceed with my Husband’s application. If not please provide me with a guidance.

Thank you
1. Where did it state your p60 will be considered? I do not believe that's the case

Which application are you applying for? Are you currently working?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

vissa
Newly Registered

Post by vissa » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:36 pm

I'm planning to apply for family visa (spouse) for my husband.
Yes, currently i'm working. Just started a new job from 4th of this month.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:42 pm

vissa wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:36 pm
I'm planning to apply for family visa (spouse) for my husband.
Yes, currently i'm working. Just started a new job from 4th of this month.
See page 23 for CAT B as you have recently started working and you have been less than 6 months with your employer.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... t-v5.0.pdf

vissa
Newly Registered

Post by vissa » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:51 pm

My last 6 months payslips add up to £7,000 (Furlough)
I started a new part-time job this month for £8,000/annum.

Please guide how much bank balance (combined me and my partner's) shall be enough to show and for how long that balance should have been maintained.

Many thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:32 pm

vissa wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Please guide how much bank balance (combined me and my partner's) shall be enough to show and for how long that balance should have been maintained.

Many thanks
Did you read CAT B as mentioned above? If you started a new job this month, it will put you under CAT B and you have fulfil 2 requirements of CAT B.

vissa
Newly Registered

Post by vissa » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:53 am

TODMATT wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:32 pm
vissa wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Many thanks
Did you read CAT B as mentioned above? If you started a new job this month, it will put you under CAT B and you have fulfil 2 requirements of CAT B.
I did. But I started my second job this month. I'm still enrolled in my first job on furlough.