ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN ADULT DEPENDENT VISA ON BRITSH NATIONAL BEHALF

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ssaima2012

AN ADULT DEPENDENT VISA ON BRITSH NATIONAL BEHALF

Post by Ssaima2012 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:23 pm

Dear all,
It’s for my friend any good suggestions will be much appreciated

A is a single British national and serried here having own house and a stable job in uk .

B is A sister who is 36 years old single resident of Pakistan.
Any way that A can sponsor B to come as settle in uk as B is all alone in Pakistan suffering mentally ill issues and A is the only person can look after and financially support B

I have come across this application would that be ok to apply kindly suggest me

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -12-20.pdf

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: AN ADULT DEPENDENT VISA ON BRITSH NATIONAL BEHALF

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:36 pm

Any way that A can sponsor B to come as settle in uk as B is all alone in Pakistan suffering mentally ill issues and A is the only person can look after and financially support B
No, not really.
I have come across this application would that be ok to apply kindly suggest me
This is the hardest visa to get. If hthey risk it and it is refused, it shuts the door to any future visitor visas.

immigration-for-family-members/adult-de ... 87771.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:40 pm

For an ADR visa, A will need to prove that
i) B needs help with day-to-day tasks, such as bathing, washing up, etc. That may be harder to prove with mental health issues.
ii) that the care required in (i) is either unavailable or unaffordable in the country of habitual residence of B. It is harder to prove that such care is unaffordable in countries which are relatively cheaper compared to the UK.

Because the requirements for an ADR visa are so high, they are very hard to get. Home Office statistics suggest that only 6% of ADR applications are granted on application and a further 16% on appeal, meaning that even after appeal, the refusal rate is almost 80%.

Keep in mind that an ADR refusal will also likely lead to refusals for future visit visas, as the applicant (B) has demonstrated a desire to settle in the UK in the past (in the ADR visa application).
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:44 pm

Thank you so much for all your suggestions
Very much useful
So I have concluded that this is not the right route to apply for