ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I have a degree taught in English but cannot avail NARIC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

josepan001
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

I have a degree taught in English but cannot avail NARIC

Post by josepan001 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:31 pm

Hi All,

I have BSC degree from prayer university and BCom degree from university of kerala . both degree through distance learning
do you think this degree is equivalent to a UK bachelor degree and can i claim the English proficiency ?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: I have a degree taught in English but cannot avail NARIC

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:43 pm

josepan001 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:31 pm
Hi All,

I have BSC degree from prayer university and BCom degree from university of kerala . both degree through distance learning
do you think this degree is equivalent to a UK bachelor degree and can i claim the English proficiency ?

Thanks
It is not what others think but rather what the body set up for the evaluation of such for equivalence that matters.
Approach NARIC for this.

josepan001
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Re: I have a degree taught in English but cannot avail NARIC

Post by josepan001 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:54 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:43 pm
josepan001 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:31 pm
Hi All,

Thanks
It is not what others think but rather what the body set up for the evaluation of such for equivalence that matters.
Approach NARIC for this.
Thanks