ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FM Visa Application Documents(help)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sa0113
Newly Registered
Korea South

unmarried partnership visa cover letters

Post by sa0113 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Hello,

Could anyone give me advice please?

Me and my partner is planning to apply for unmarried partnership visa as we have been living together for more than 2 years(I currently have tier5 visa). But as we are living in parent's house we do not have utility bills or rent contract under joint name. What we have is joint savings account and other letters will be separate name but with same address(NHS letter, Phone bill and stuff). So we were planning of writing cover letter ourselves and from my partner's parents metioning we can live in their house(do they need to submit any documents with it?) and also from 2 friends.
Also I am gonna submit weekly chat log and pictures of us throughout our relationship.

So I was wondering if I need anything more or if it is too many covering letter? and if anyone can give me idea about what do we need to include(passport copy, date or signiture?) in cover letter please?

Also my partner and I only have digital payslips but my partner has written contract, Is the employment letter necessary in this case? what do we need to include regarding this matter

Thank you!

sa0113
Newly Registered
Korea South

FM Visa Application Documents(help)

Post by sa0113 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:57 am

Hello, I am applying for unmarried partner visa now and have question related to this, I would really appreciate any advice!

So there was a question regarding accomodation on online application asking if I own or rent property,
Me and my partner is living at his parents house with them, we don't have any financial responsibility related to this house, we don't pay rent. So I have chosen Neither own nor rent the property.

Then it say this evidence is needed if:
you are exempt from meeting the income threshold
you are responsible for some housing costs such as rent, mortgage or council tax

So I guessed that I do not need to provide such evidence(mortgage statement, copy of passport of the owner, signed letter from the owner) as we are not paying any rent, mortgage or council tax.
However, I was not sure if I can just ignore as it feels like I do need to submit those evidence.

So does anyone know if it is better if I submit those documents or if I do not need.

please help me anyone who knows about this!

Thanks!

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FM Visa Application Documents(help)

Post by Korekt » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:25 am

sa0113 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:57 am
So I have chosen Neither own nor rent the property.
If you've selected the above, you should be asked to supply something similar to the below.

'Letter signed by the owner of the property you
live in stating that you have permission to live
there
'.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."