ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa priority service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sam2303
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse visa priority service

Post by sam2303 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:53 pm

Hello,

i hope someone can help me. I have made a spose visa application for my spouse who is in Pakistan. He has his biometric appointment which has been booked soon in Islamabad and we would like to also get the priority visa application service. However i can not find how to pay for this. Can someone help with how do we get this service for his settlement application.

Do we take this service when he goes to the biometric appointment at the centre as i cant see anything on my VSF account. If so how do we have to pay. Can pay in cash or can i pay by my UK card over the phone as he does not have a card he can use.

Thank you

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse visa priority service

Post by TODMATT » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:05 pm

sam2303 wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:53 pm
Hello,

i hope someone can help me. I have made a spose visa application for my spouse who is in Pakistan. He has his biometric appointment which has been booked soon in Islamabad and we would like to also get the priority visa application service. However i can not find how to pay for this. Can someone help with how do we get this service for his settlement application.

Do we take this service when he goes to the biometric appointment at the centre as i cant see anything on my VSF account. If so how do we have to pay. Can pay in cash or can i pay by my UK card over the phone as he does not have a card he can use.

Thank you

If there's no option for priority on VFS website or on GOV website, it means it is not available in your location.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

sam2303
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sam2303 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:36 pm

Thank you for reply. Although when i look at the VFS website it states the service is avaliable at my location so not sure if have to get the service at the VFS location and not online?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:48 pm

If VFS has option for priority, you can purchase from their website although i am not sure if they have the options to pay for that at the VAC. Pakistani applicants have struggled lately to even book an appointment so if you know someone who is going there soon, they might be able to make that enquiry on your behalf.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

a4aLien
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by a4aLien » Mon May 03, 2021 3:24 am

sam2303 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:36 pm
Thank you for reply. Although when i look at the VFS website it states the service is avaliable at my location so not sure if have to get the service at the VFS location and not online?
Hi sam2303,

I'm in a similar situation but haven't booked the appointment yet. Were you able to opt for priority? Can you please share your experience?

In the following timelines thread several members have mentioned priority service but again, no clue how to opt for it from one of the VFS centers in Pakistan. immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... n#p2007527