ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Application Query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

grizza
Newly Registered

Citizenship Application Query

Post by grizza » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:35 am

Hey team,

I just renewed my passport so I can apply with a valid passport to British citizenship. I have two queries if that’s OK:

1) to submit evidence of residency I am using my passport stamps from my previous passport showing entry and exist from UK. Is that OK? Also how do I submit this as evidence do I only scan the stamped pages and collate them in one doc for easier reading for the case officer or simply just add the whole old passport as evidence and explain In cover letter that it is used as evidence?

2) for referees, I am going to mail them a copy of the form and my pic attached. Obviously as this is now being scanned online it doesn’t matter if the photo is signed in the back right ?

Looking forward to the clarification.

katanayi
Mood:

Re: Citizenship Application Query

Post by katanayi » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:32 am

1, only stamped pages should be fine, I did all pages with single of pdf file each passport. Three pdf file of three passports (one was totally blank passport as yours). No need for covering letter.
2, Yes, no need to sign back of the photo

grizza
Newly Registered

Post by grizza » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:04 am

Thanks for your reply.

Just for clarification, you mean you collated all stamps in one pdf doc then separately you also had three separate pdf files covering all three passports?

OR you simply had three separate pdf files covering only the stamped pages of your three passports as evidence?

Sorry bit confusing :( :(

grizza
Newly Registered

Post by grizza » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:43 pm

grizza wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:04 am
Thanks for your reply.

Just for clarification, you mean you collated all stamps in one pdf doc then separately you also had three separate pdf files covering all three passports?

OR you simply had three separate pdf files covering only the stamped pages of your three passports as evidence?

Sorry bit confusing :( :(
Help on this one please? much appreciated.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:48 pm

Make 1 PDF/passport. The more organised the better. Less than 6MB. You only need to cover qualifying period.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

grizza
Newly Registered

Post by grizza » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:22 pm

Thank you 😊