ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority service for ILR SET(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aka007
Australia

Super priority service for ILR SET(M)

Post by aka007 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:44 pm

Hi All,

It's mentioned on the UKVI website that superpriority service is now available for ILR SET(M) applications for working applicants. Can anyone confirm if they have been able to book a ILR SET(M) appointment online and choose the super priority service recently?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Super priority service for ILR SET(M)

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:49 am

Where does it say that?

The list is very clear on which categories it is currently available for. SET M is not one of them.

https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aka007
Australia

Post by aka007 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:48 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:49 am
Where does it say that?

The list is very clear on which categories it is currently available for. SET M is not one of them.

https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk
Last but 2 on this list says "Applying to settle as the dependent child or partner if you work, establish a business or invest in the UK"

This is my application scenario. Is that not SET(M)?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:07 am

No, it is not for SET M. It is for dependents of the points based system work visa routes, ie tier 2, tier 1, global talent visas etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aka007
Australia

Post by aka007 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:15 am

Why are those categories being prioritised over SET(M)?

Both me and my wife are employed and have paid thousands towards tax and national insurance. Just because I am on FLR(M) visa, I will not be prioritised. Dependent of a Tier-1 is prioritised over dependent of a citizen! It is really not fair.