ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: need to leave UK but want to come back

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ingbie
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

URGENT: need to leave UK but want to come back

Post by ingbie » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:46 am

Hi,
Myself a BC. My wife had applied for FLR in december but the application is still in process. Now she has to leave UK urgently due to health issues of her parents (critical).
I contacted UKBA and they asked me to send documents supporting compassionate grounds.
It is written in rules that if she leaves she is considered as withdrawing the application and also that she will be considered over-stayer since Jan when her current visa expired.
Since then, there is no reply for last 2-3days. Is there anyone who can tell me or guide me please ?

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: URGENT: need to leave UK but want to come back

Post by Route to ILR » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:02 pm

ingbie wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:46 am
Hi,
Myself a BC. My wife had applied for FLR in december but the application is still in process. Now she has to leave UK urgently due to health issues of her parents (critical).
I contacted UKBA and they asked me to send documents supporting compassionate grounds.
It is written in rules that if she leaves she is considered as withdrawing the application and also that she will be considered over-stayer since Jan when her current visa expired.
Since then, there is no reply for last 2-3days. Is there anyone who can tell me or guide me please ?
U can only wait in this situation. Dont do anything in a rush.