ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My husband visitor visa during my pregnancy

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kalsoom zeeshan
Newly Registered

My husband visitor visa during my pregnancy

Post by Kalsoom zeeshan » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Hello
Everyone hope all of you is fine , please someone give me some advice about my situation.
I am british citizen and i have 3 children and they all have British citizenship , my husband is living in pakistan 1 month ago i have come from pakistan spending 3 months there with my husband and i am pregnant now, is there any possibility that my husband will come here on visitor visa before my delivery time.
Please help me thanks in advance.

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: My husband visitor visa during my pregnancy

Post by ALKB » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Kalsoom zeeshan wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:33 pm
Hello
Everyone hope all of you is fine , please someone give me some advice about my situation.
I am british citizen and i have 3 children and they all have British citizenship , my husband is living in pakistan 1 month ago i have come from pakistan spending 3 months there with my husband and i am pregnant now, is there any possibility that my husband will come here on visitor visa before my delivery time.
Please help me thanks in advance.
I am afraid it will probably be difficult for him to obtain a visit visa with a wife, three children and another on the way in the UK.

Has he had visit visas before?

Is there a specific reason why he has not applied for a spouse visa to live with you?

Does he have overwhelming evidence of responsibilities he has to return to in Pakistan?
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

Kalsoom zeeshan
Newly Registered

Post by Kalsoom zeeshan » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:29 am

Thanks for replying
He lived in china for 3 years but No he hasn't apply any UK visa before the reason is becuase i am living with him in pakistan continuesly for 5 years and then i move here he has a good job there in pakistan and he is the elder son of his parents and his parents helth is not very well thats why he is not interested to came to UK at that time but now I convinced him to live together in UK as his brother agree to take responsibility for his parents plus after covid 19 he lost his job
So i am very worried about him and my family situation

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:29 am

Kalsoom zeeshan wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:29 am
Thanks for replying
He lived in china for 3 years but No he hasn't apply any UK visa before the reason is becuase i am living with him in pakistan continuesly for 5 years and then i move here he has a good job there in pakistan and he is the elder son of his parents and his parents helth is not very well thats why he is not interested to came to UK at that time but now I convinced him to live together in UK as his brother agree to take responsibility for his parents plus after covid 19 he lost his job
So i am very worried about him and my family situation
You know he won't be able to change from a visit visa to a spouse visa in the UK?

So, you moved with the children to the UK, he is unemployed and his brother will be taking care of the parents?

I don't see how he would get a UK visit visa.

How does he and how do you cover living expenses?
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

Kalsoom zeeshan
Newly Registered

Post by Kalsoom zeeshan » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:38 am

I have savings in my account round about 9k pounds does it help with me case

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:40 am

The issue is not the savings.

The issue is the fact that a visit visa is not meant for long term residence in the UK.

How would you convince an Entry Clearance Officer that your husband will leave the UK after six months, when his visit visa expires, when he has no job to return to and has a British wife and three children?

The fact that you are pregnant and going to give birth makes it even less likely that he will leave the UK at the end of his visit visa.

You will have to sponsor your husband on a spouse visa to the UK. For that, you will need to be earning at least £18,600 per year yourself or have £62,500 in (joint) savings held for at least six months.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.