ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INDIA OCTOBER-08 TIER-1 APPLICANTS - Timings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gaugupta

INDIA OCTOBER-08 TIER-1 APPLICANTS - Timings

Post by gaugupta » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:52 pm

All Kindly Post on which date you applied and what exchange rate you took.

Also from which VFS you applied. And your timeline.

Thank
Gaurav

gaugupta

HI

Post by gaugupta » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi All,

All Applicant from India update here for month of october

gvkhem
Newly Registered

Help

Post by gvkhem » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:26 am

Friends ,

My claiming period is Oct 2007 to Sep 2008, I did my job in X company till April, so they paid salary of april in may,
No job in the May, I joined new job on June 5 so they paid salary on july.
My question
1. My september salary will be credited in October , Can I put this as under Sep Section or I have to change
my earing claim Nov 2007 to Oct 2008

2.When I resigned X company I applied for PF so I got credited sum yesterday 1 oct.
Can I show this amount as my earings inclaim period.

3.My X company gives extra income towards Reimbursement apart from Gross, which will be credited in Bank directly.
If i claim this , Is i have to show any proof , becoz they dont mention from where they came , they just show reimbursed which certainly concludes from X company

So friends I am planning to apply on 12-15 of this month , your reply was appreciated ASAP

thanks in advance

GVK

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Help

Post by Jedi001 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:13 pm

gvkhem wrote:Friends ,

.When I resigned X company I applied for PF so I got credited sum yesterday 1 oct.

Hello People,

Even I have the same doubt as I have withdrawn my PF of my previous company and now I have included it in my maintenance fund. Do I have to show any proof for that as I do not have any receipt or papers?

What I had to do was to send the PF Application form to my company and then they filled the other half--->forwarded it to PF office--->Now I got 2 cheques deposited in my account. But I do not have any receipt or any proof like that.

Regards

Jedi001

themagger

Post by themagger » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm

@gvkhem
My 2 cents - please not that i am also a newbie :)

1. My salary is also sometimes credited on the last day of the month or on the first day of the next month, for that i am claiming my earnings period from 02 Sep 2007 to 01 Sep 2008, i hope u can also do something similar.
2. I think PF can be considered as a part of earnings, provided you provide a proof for that from your ex-employer also. As guidelines state that there has to be 2 separate/mutually-exclusive sources.
3. I too have a similar salary structure, but i am not claiming it as i dnt want to confuse the case worker. If you are falling short of points without claiming the reimbursement, then make sure your salary slip/employer letter or whichever proof you are submitting for income--- states or lists those reimbursements or get a letter from your employer stating that it is obligatory for your employer to pay you those reimbursements.
There is also a thread on this forum discussing the same issue, please search and read, it may help you.

Please find my part of help inline
gvkhem wrote:Friends ,

My claiming period is Oct 2007 to Sep 2008, I did my job in X company till April, so they paid salary of april in may,
No job in the May, I joined new job on June 5 so they paid salary on july.
My question
1. My september salary will be credited in October , Can I put this as under Sep Section or I have to change
my earing claim Nov 2007 to Oct 2008

2.When I resigned X company I applied for PF so I got credited sum yesterday 1 oct.

3.My X company gives extra income towards Reimbursement apart from Gross, which will be credited in Bank directly.
If i claim this , Is i have to show any proof , becoz they dont mention from where they came , they just show reimbursed which certainly concludes from X company

So friends I am planning to apply on 12-15 of this month , your reply was appreciated ASAP

thanks in advance

GVK
@Jedi

You need to have a proof, in fact you need to prove every earning from 2 different sources.
All the Best.

themagger

Post by themagger » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:41 pm

Hi Guys,
I am filing the application this week only ( i have to, as i got maintenance fund letter from bank on 4th october, so have to submit before or on friday).

Here are the documents i m taking along to VFS, please check and tell me if i am forgetting anything-asap :)

1. Vaf9+ Appendix

2. Age (20 points)- Passport

3.Qualifications (30 points)- Bachelor's Degree (recognised by BIA tool)

4. Previous earnings (30 points)- Payslips (signed and stamped-have to get it done tomorrow), Bank Statements for the 12 months period claimed(Got em today --- yes ABN AMRO is open on Sundays :) )

5. Maintenance Funds: Relying on Joint Account with my Mom and Dad. As per the new changes incorporated on 11 Sep, joint account with anyone is allowed. Docs i am submiting ----
a. Bank Passbook -showing names of all the joint account holders
including mine.
b. Letter from the Bank stating that "minimum balance during the period 01-July-2008 to 04-Oct-2008 was INR 296,511.52". Will this Suffice??? It has to :(, please suggest
c. NOC from other joint account holders stating that i can use all the funds for maintenance and they dnt have any objection...

6. English language requirement: Same College degree certificate which is being provided for qualifications, as the BIA assessment tool also recognised it in the English requirement section.

Please please please tell me if i need something else, I am planning to file on this Friday...

Wish me luck.
Thanks and regards.

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by Jedi001 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:30 pm

@Jedi

You need to have a proof, in fact you need to prove every earning from 2 different sources.
All the Best.
Hello,

I just wanted to tell you that I am not claiming the PF as my previous earning; my salary is more than enough 45 points for Previous Earnings section.

I have withdrawn PF from my previous company and have used that PF as my Maintenance fund; there are 2 cheques which are deposited by the PF office in my savings account which is also the account for Maintenance fund. Now I explained the process of getting PF in my previous post; wherein I dont have any proof like a receipt or bank slip which states that I have earned that money as PF and now I have withdrawn it.

Any senior members who could please advice on this one?

Regards

Jedi001

deepakbgl
Newly Registered

October Tier1 aspiring applicant - All Document Checklist

Post by deepakbgl » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:25 pm

I've learnt a lot from this forum, so i guess its my time to give back something, answering atleast a small percent of the scores of unanswered questions. At this point in time, i still havent applied though!!

Appt with VFS: Oct9 2008
Center - VFS Bangalore

Doc Checklist
1. Covering Letter: (I have included one main covering letter. Thats all. I sincerely don't believe that the case worker will go through every covering. Include one under the problematic section if you have a peculiar case or an exception)
Format - http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 355#200355
2. VAF9 - (Download and filled in PDF)
3. Appendix1- (Download and filled in PDF)
4. DD for 51000 favouring British Deputy High Commission, Payable at par in all branches - obtained this from SCB, Bangalore
5. 2 recent coloured PPs (GK vale)
6. Integra form (i went a few days ahead to the VFS center and got this form). You can fill this up at the time of your apptmt too but this will help you prepare for the required information beforehand. The dude @ the enquiry counter was quite hopeless with info. What i gathered was that you need to provide the exact details of the contact person for a. Maintenance b. Prev earnings - Payroll details of employer c. Qualification - University, registrar - name, phone email id if any etc

Docs:- One set of originals and One set of Xeroxes

1. Age - Passport | Xerox of all blank pages

2. Qualifications -
a. Original Degree Certificate
b. 3 Years Mark Sheets
c. BIA Tool Self Assessment Summary
NB: I did my Master's from ICFAI but since i noticed that a Tier1 was rejected due to the location of the university i removed it from my deck. Showing only my BCOM now

3. Earnings -
a. Last 12 mts Pay slips sealed and signed in co. letter head. I have the HR details (name, phone etc) of the person who signed (Sep 07 - Aug 08)
b. 12 mts Bank Statement with Net Salary Credits (From Citi in running bank stationery - sealed and signed). Period of 1Aug2007-Oct42008. (Just 12 mts is enough but this was just in case). (again have the name of the official, phone number etc.

4. English
a. Original Degree Certificate (my BCOM certificate)
b. BIA Tool Self Assessment Summary showing this degree

5. Maintenance Funds (again one of the below is enough. I attached both just in case, since i was not 100% sure)
a. Last 3 mts Citi Bank Statement sealed and signed
b. Letter from Bank confirming min balance. Letter format attached here
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 366#200366

6. Education Certificates from the X grade onwards (original + xerox) - This was confirmed by the same dude at the VFS center (dunno why)

This is it. No excess baggage i hope. Wish me luck though. Hope i ain't overconfi!!!

deepakbgl
Newly Registered

Post by deepakbgl » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:26 pm

I've learnt a lot from this forum, so i guess its my time to give back something, answering atleast a small percent of the scores of unanswered questions. At this point in time, i still havent applied though!!

Center - VFS Bangalore

Doc Checklist
1. Covering Letter: (I have included one main covering letter. Thats all. I sincerely don't believe that the case worker will go through every covering. Include one under the problematic section if you have a peculiar case or an exception)
4. DD for 51000 favouring British Deputy High Commission, Payable at par in all branches - obtained this from SCB, Bangalore
6. Integra form (i went a few days ahead to the VFS center and got this form). You can fill this up at the time of your apptmt too but this will help you prepare for the required information beforehand. The dude @ the enquiry counter was quite hopeless with info. What i gathered was that you need to provide the exact details of the contact person for a. Maintenance b. Prev earnings - Payroll details of employer c. Qualification - University, registrar - name, phone email id if any etc

2. Qualifications -
b. 3 Years Mark Sheets
NB: I did my Master's from ICFAI but since i noticed that a Tier1 was rejected due to the location of the university i removed it from my deck. Showing only my BCOM now

3. Earnings -
a. Last 12 mts Pay slips sealed and signed in co. letter head. I have the HR details (name, phone etc) of the person who signed (Sep 07 - Aug 08)
b. 12 mts Bank Statement with Net Salary Credits (From Citi in running bank stationery - sealed and signed). Period of 1Aug2007-Oct42008. (Just 12 mts is enough but this was just in case). (again have the name of the official, phone number etc.

4. English

5. Maintenance Funds (again one of the below is enough. I attached both just in case, since i was not 100% sure)

6. Education Certificates from the X grade onwards (original + xerox) - This was confirmed by the same dude at the VFS center (dunno why)

This is it. No excess baggage i hope. Wish me luck though. Hope i ain't overconfi!!!

deepakbgl
Newly Registered

Post by deepakbgl » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Center - VFS Bangalore

Doc Checklist

2. Qualifications -
b. 3 Years Mark Sheets

3. Earnings -

4. English

gaugupta

Hi All

Post by gaugupta » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:57 pm

All Kindly give details from which VFS you applied and stauts.

themagger

Post by themagger » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:48 am

hi all...took an off from office yesterday and applied.

Date of Application: 08-Oct-2008
Center: VFS Delhi
Status: Application forwarded to the British High Commission 08 Oct 2008.

Have my fingers crossed.

themagger

Post by themagger » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:48 am

Date of Application: 08-Oct-2008
Status: Application forwarded to the British High Commission 08 Oct 2008.

Have my fingers crossed.

themagger

Post by themagger » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:50 am

Sorry for posting the above message more than once, but it was unintentional. I was encountering error 110 :shock: , and the browser was showing to be in debug mode. :? . so i was not aware that though it is reporting an error the message is still being posted successfully :|
thnks

Mohammed

Post by Mohammed » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:38 am

All,

I have applied for Tier 1, here are my details

VFS: Chennai
Applied on: 06/10/08
Integra Verfication: on 09/10/08 got a call to verify on my job and they confirmed that they have spoken to my HR
Status online: The application has been forwarded to the BHC on 06/10/08

Regards,
Mohammed.

vinkhub1

Applied on 10-Oct2008

Post by vinkhub1 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:46 am

All,

VFS: Delhi
Applied on: 10-Oct-08
Status online: The application has been forwarded to the BHC on 10-Oct-08.

One question: I have submitted my 5 bank statements - 3 original and 2 duplicates (stamped & signed not on letter head, with visiting card of bank official issuing those). Now, I have recieved my latest original statement. Is it worth the effort and possible to send this to BHC.

VFS mail enquiry replied that all originals must be submitted at the time of application. I should try getting in touch with local VFS office (only possible by taking an appointment)

Regards,
vinkhub1

shiva_jaime
Newly Registered

Integra Verification

Post by shiva_jaime » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:23 am

Hi,
I am sure that during Tier-1 visa applying, I will be relieved from my present employer. My doubt is during Integra verification, is it mandatory that we should be employed?
Or is it ok if we got relieved from the company during Integra verification?

[quote="Mohammed"]All,

Integra Verfication: on 09/10/08 got a call to verify on my job and they confirmed that they have spoken to my HR

Regards,
Mohammed.[/quote]

shiva_jaime
Newly Registered

About Integra form filling

Post by shiva_jaime » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:29 am

Hi,
I m Shiva from chennai. I have some queries...
As you said, you applied in Chennai VFS office.
1. Could you tell me, did you visit VFS office before applying Tier-1?
2. When did you collect Integra form and filled it?
3. Do you have copy of Integra form and what are all the information is required?
4. Did you fix appointment before that or you straightaway walked to vfs office to apply?

I am worrying whether I need to fix appointment with vfs before go to vfs office and I am not sure what are all the details to be carried?

[quote="Mohammed"]All,

Regards,
Mohammed.[/quote]

gaugupta

Hi

Post by gaugupta » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:40 pm

October Applicant Post here Please

themagger

Post by themagger » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 pm

:?
I'm getting nervous here, i applied at VFS Delhi on 8th of october and my file was sent to BHC on the very same day. The status on the website is still the same-forwarded to BHC on 8th Oct. But there has been no verification call or anything :( i am constantly pestering my HR, and she has not received any verification (the HR person whose contact i provided in the Integra form) call as such. :(
can anyone like, share the email or phone number of Integra and BHC (Delhi) with me please :(

vinkhub1

BHC Contact Details

Post by vinkhub1 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:37 am

BHC Delhi -> Main switchboard: (91) (11) 2687 2161
http://ukinindia.fco.gov.uk/en/our-offi ... /contactus

But, most probably they will not disclose anything as your application is very recent and under typical time to process (less than 15-18 working days).

themagger wrote::?
I'm getting nervous here, i applied at VFS Delhi on 8th of october and my file was sent to BHC on the very same day. The status on the website is still the same-forwarded to BHC on 8th Oct. But there has been no verification call or anything :( i am constantly pestering my HR, and she has not received any verification (the HR person whose contact i provided in the Integra form) call as such. :(
can anyone like, share the email or phone number of Integra and BHC (Delhi) with me please :(

gaugupta

Hi

Post by gaugupta » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:48 pm

October applicant from India post here

s_saini
India

Post by s_saini » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:44 am

Date of Application: 23-Oct-2008
Status: Application forwarded to the British High Commission 23 Oct 2008.

Have my fingers crossed.

gaugupta

all the best

Post by gaugupta » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:10 am

All the Best Saini

vijaypalrana

Post by vijaypalrana » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:36 pm

Applied Today 24-10-2008 at VFS Bangalore.