ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee form -who writes my name

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dalia_greenleaf
Newly Registered
Mexico

Referee form -who writes my name

Post by Dalia_greenleaf » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:13 pm

Does it really matter who writes my name on the referee form? i. e. Does it really have to be my referee who writes my name in the form? I’ve been told they check handwriting but I can’t find anything specific in the official page and I have written my name myself in one of the forms. Thanks!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Referee form -who writes my name

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:28 pm

Does not matter. You can write it yourself.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Referee form -who writes my name

Post by mesn » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:37 pm

Dalia_greenleaf wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:13 pm
Does it really matter who writes my name on the referee form? i. e. Does it really have to be my referee who writes my name in the form? I’ve been told they check handwriting but I can’t find anything specific in the official page and I have written my name myself in one of the forms. Thanks!
The instructions on the form clearly says, it should be done by the Referee. Dont think HO has the time to do a handwriting check but better to stick to the rules if you haven't submitted yet.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022