ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT APPLICATION REFUSED WITH A RIGHT OF APPEAL

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

namani
Newly Registered

EEA Extended FM settlement scheme

Post by namani » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:56 pm

My Parents got Eu settlement scheme visa issued on 21 Aug 2020 till 20 Jan 2021.They travelled from India to UK on this last week. This was issued on the basis of my wife's Irish Nationality as an extended family members.Can they get a pre settled status with this visa, if so how can I apply for one. the process is not very clear on the GOv.uk page.
Please guide me

Ssaima2012

Re: EEA Extended FM settlement scheme

Post by Ssaima2012 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:59 pm

Hi, i really need your help could you please help me
i am non eu and waiting for my PR , i am still with my eu national spouse , i wish to apply extended family members visa for my mother , father, younger brother .my question is could you please tell what documents do i need to apply visa as you had already did .
please reply

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:10 pm

@namani

The link is below.

https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-ci ... led-status

I presume your parents already landed last week. Make at least one proof of address of both parents and should be the same address as yours and your Irish partner.

They don't have to wait for 6 months to apply.

The day you have proof of address for both of your parents, do it straight.

Proof of address can be (The best option is Provisional DVLA (It will help in many places)) or GP letter for registering or anything officially legit. They won't accept Tenancy agreement.

Good luck
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:11 pm

@namani

Please try to help others as well. Like so many are doing.

Like @Ssaima2012 is asking for help.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

namani
Newly Registered

Post by namani » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:19 pm

Ssaima2012 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:59 pm
i am non eu and waiting for my PR , i am still with my eu national spouse , i wish to apply extended family members visa for my mother , father, younger brother .my question is could you please tell what documents do i need to apply visa as you had already did .
please reply
Hi all,

My wife is an Irish national and I am a Non EU citizen holding Pre settled EU spouse visa (living in UK since 2016). Our children are Irish. I have brought My parents ( from Non EEA country) to UK by applying. EU/EEA Settlement scheme. Both of them are > 65 and with medical conditions.
we were supporting them financially every month via money transfer since 2011.

We have submitted the application online and with my wife's passport and our passport and financial dependency documents ( my father had money transfer document copies).

Also including cover letter with our employment details and house title deed.

Its do able for the parents definitely now we are awaiting to apply for pre settle status for them.

All the best, any more queries please post it I will try and answer.

Gnud3mn
Nigeria

Post by Gnud3mn » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:30 pm

Ssaima2012 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:59 pm
please reply
Heyy Ssaima,

This person was able to apply for her parents without submitting remittance receipts.. see if it would help you.
eea-route-applications/successful-eu-fa ... 06205.html

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:22 am

Aww thank you so much it is quite helpful
But my husband is self employed and he is out of work but receiving his 80% wages in his account each month also he is on universal credit
Would that be a problem??? Kindly reply

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:15 am

I don't think so to be honest specially in this kind of pandemic situation everyone is disturbed.

So don't worry try at least!!

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:22 pm

Thank you x

Ssaima2012

Re: EUSS family permit and appointments

Post by Ssaima2012 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:13 pm

Hi all,

With the halo of all the members in this forum I was able to submit EUSS family permit for Pakistan Islamabad now I got stuck in booking an appointment as I have been trying to book in since 20th October .
Any suggestion please how can I book an appointment for biometric
Your suggestions should be highly appreciated

Sajid29

Post by Sajid29 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Ssaima2012 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:13 pm
Hi all,

With the halo of all the members in this forum I was able to submit EUSS family permit for Pakistan Islamabad now I got stuck in booking an appointment as I have been trying to book in since 20th October .
Hello Saima , I recently reapply for my brother as an extended family member ,I booked biometric for 20 Nov ,Islamabad . The best way to book appointment is to keep refreshing the page every second for Upto an hour ,this is how I did . But I booked primetime appointment as they didn't have free appointment slot available. As soon it appeared book and pay for it .

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:55 pm

Sajid29 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:43 pm
Ssaima2012 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:13 pm
Hi all,

Hello Saima , I recently reapply for my brother as an extended family member ,I booked biometric for 20 Nov ,Islamabad . The best way to book appointment is to keep refreshing the page every second for Upto an hour ,this is how I did . But I booked primetime appointment as they didn't have free appointment slot available. As soon it appeared book and pay for it .

Hi thank you so much could you please tell the timing or day when was you able to book in??

Sajid29

Post by Sajid29 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:15 pm

I think you can keep looking any time. I did find one appointment UK time 1pm . If you have time now Just try for an hour and keep refreshing the page where it says due to covid 19 no appointment available, when you keep refreshing you will see appointment with date available and book it asap because there is other people who are booking too .keep your bank card with you . Try one hour now,then in morning time when wokeup but make sure keep refreshing every second . I promise you will get it ..as I get for 20 Nov ,you will be lucky to get one early dates . Don't look at date as soon it appear just book and pay for it if there is no free available...

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:36 pm

Thank you soooooo much

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:01 pm

@sajid29

Hi

Can you please share the link for how to book an appointment. I just submitted an application for EUSS FP for someone as a direct family member and doing it after ages but after uploading the documents it doesn't show me any option to book an appointment.

It says that due to covid-19 application centre are closed and on next page it says it is open.

It is very frustrating. Can you guide me please?

Regards

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:05 pm

I am still struggling to book an appointment same as you , I was on their site whole day today but no appointment 😐😐
Please note there is no link to book an appointment it appears where due to COVID-19 ....

Sajid29

Post by Sajid29 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:14 pm

Ssaima2012 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:05 pm
I am still struggling to book an appointment same as you , I was on their site whole day today but no appointment 😐😐
Please note there is no link to book an appointment it appears where due to COVID-19 ....
Hi ,you know when you are on the page where it says Due to covid 19 there is no appointment available you have to keep refreshing the page ,I was keep refreshing the page every second I got it in 30 minutes. I know there is no link available but once they put an appointment then it will appear on the screen ,also there is another service called odmv ,you have to send them an email and they will visit your home to take biometric. They charge for the service.

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:18 pm

Hi thank you I followed your instructions since yesterday I was on computer for an hour and hour refreshing the page again and again , my eyes start hurting but noting appears in the screen
In term of ODMV appointment I did sent them an email they asked my details which I did and they didn’t get heck to Me yet
I think it’s a luck I believe ☹️☹️☹️

Sajid29

Post by Sajid29 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:26 pm

Don't worry I waited one month before I find out about ODMV and book appointment for my parents and brother . My brother visa is refused so I reapplied and get appointment the same way I am telling you . Don't lose hope .did you get reply from ODMV or auto reply? If they replied you then they will sort out everything for you. I was refreshing page like 70 times in a minute :)

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:29 pm

Hi thanks for replying
I got an email asking me to send the applicant details with passport copies which I did but no reply yet from omdv

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:31 pm

ODMV states that they have appointments from 2nf November to 6 November at Islamabad
It was last week but after submitting all requested details to ODMV last week still waiting 😟

Sajid29

Post by Sajid29 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:32 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:01 pm
@sajid29

Hi

Can you please share the link for how to book an appointment. I just submitted an application for EUSS FP for someone as a direct family member and doing it after ages but after uploading the documents it doesn't show me any option to book an appointment.

It says that due to covid-19 application centre are closed and on next page it says it is open.

It is very frustrating. Can you guide me please?

Regards
when you upload duccuments,next page will say due to Covid 19 ,there is no appointment Available, I start refreshing the page for like 30 minutes and suddenly appointment appeared and booked quickly. I was booked in afternoon time ..

Sajid29

Post by Sajid29 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:35 pm

Ssaima2012 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:31 pm
ODMV states that they have appointments from 2nf November to 6 November at Islamabad
It was last week but after submitting all requested details to ODMV last week still waiting 😟
It's ok they will contact you then . Don't worry . When i have three applicant ,they replied me quickly and book appointment in Islamabad, now for my brother I sent them an email twice but they didn't even contact me but luckily I booked on 20 Nov on the website. It's all money game .

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:55 pm

Ok thank you 😊

Ssaima2012

Post by Ssaima2012 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:01 am

Hi Sajjid

Today there were available appointment slot but I tried payment and payment was kept on declined I tried and tried even though with different cards but all declined even though there was more then sufficient funds available
In payment section when they ask for zip cod what does I need to put in??!
I putted the post code of my Uk address is that could be the reason please guide