ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parent of a British Child Info

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Abilky
Newly Registered
United States of America

Parent of a British Child Info

Post by Abilky » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:47 pm

Hello. I am new here but looking forward to any and all advice. I will be applying for a parent of a British child visa in the next month or so. My ex is supporting this choice and ready to write a letter to support that. My question is, does anyone have an example or something like that for this letter? I would love to hear any other advice or stories on this type of application as well. Thank you to everyone!

ellamoon45
Newly Registered

Re: Parent of a British Child Info

Post by ellamoon45 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:06 pm

Hi,
I switched from a spouse visa to a parent one I applied last month so that letter of my ex says that our daughter will be living with me the mother and he would visit her over the weekends and so on the thing is he has to validate that the child lives with you and you are either the main carer the one the child lives with or present in the child life so an example of what you do with your child l, as well get a letter from the school that you attend parent meetings and events with your child.