ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First Extension Visa checklist

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

algertb
Newly Registered
Mood:
Albania

First Extension Visa checklist

Post by algertb » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:52 pm

Hello,
I was wondering if someone can help me with my checklist. I have pretty much got everything I need to apply but wasn't sure for a few things.
I have got everything to meet the salary threshold and the English language test (A2) and 3 different sources spaced apart 3/4 for cohabitation.
First question I got is do I have to write a sponsor letter this time around?
Second question is we lived for 1 year with my husband's brother at his house and was wondering apart from the letter which needs to be written, do we need anything else I,e, land registry documents for that property? I have got council tax on mine and my husband's name at that address until we moved to our own home.
Third question I have is does my husband need to upload all pages of his passport this time around?
Fourth and last question is could I take photos from my idiot-phone and upload them? I am thinking this could be easier and faster instead of scanning.

I am going to submit my application in about 4 days as BRP runs out on the 20th May. Would be really helpful if anyone can answer the above questions for me :)

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: First Extension Visa checklist

Post by TODMATT » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:48 pm

algertb wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:52 pm
Hello,
I was wondering if someone can help me with my checklist. I have pretty much got everything I need to apply but wasn't sure for a few things.
I have got everything to meet the salary threshold and the English language test (A2) and 3 different sources spaced apart 3/4 for cohabitation.
First question I got is do I have to write a sponsor letter this time around? NO
Second question is we lived for 1 year with my husband's brother at his house and was wondering apart from the letter which needs to be written, do we need anything else I,e, land registry documents for that property? I have got council tax on mine and my husband's name at that address until we moved to our own home. That should suffice.
Third question I have is does my husband need to upload all pages of his passport this time around?
Fourth and last question is could I take photos from my idiot-phone and upload them? I am thinking this could be easier and faster instead of scanning. Both applicants and sponsor are required to send all passport pages so scan them to show more good quality

I am going to submit my application in about 4 days as BRP runs out on the 20th May. Would be really helpful if anyone can answer the above questions for me :)
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

algertb
Newly Registered
Mood:
Albania

Post by algertb » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:48 pm

Thank you so much for the quick reply. My work just got a new scanner which is nice and modern and quick which I will use this weekend. :D
My little boy is a British citizen of which I will provide his passport and birth certificate but do you think I should scan all pages of his passport too?
Also do my online supplied Payslips need to be certified like first time around or should I download them and upload straight away? I can get them stamped very easily tomorrow if needed be but if I can avoid to travel 25 miles to work just for that stamp would be easier.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:24 pm

algertb wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:48 pm
My little boy is a British citizen of which I will provide his passport and birth certificate but do you think I should scan all pages of his passport too?
Just the data page will do.
Also do my online supplied Payslips need to be certified
No.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Post by walker » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:58 am

Once the form is completed, it should genreate a list of documents which you are required to provide.