ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent question re Spouse visa - Entry clearance from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Lunapuffy21
Newly Registered

Urgent question re Spouse visa - Entry clearance from Pakistan

Post by Lunapuffy21 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:52 am

Hi all

I am currently on ILR, we recently got married in Pakistan and now my husband has submitted outside the UK (online) spouse visa entry clearance application, which will be changed to 33 months visa when he is here.

My husband has his biometrics appointment tomorrow and while uploading the documents on VFS global there is an option of uploading appendix 2: Additional information on meeting the financial requirements when applying to join a partner, child or other family member who is settled in the UK.

I googled it and came across Appendix 2 of VAF4A forms, appendix 2 (vaf 4a august 2018) stating you should complete this form if you wish to come to the uk as: The spouse or civil partner of someone settled in the UK

This looks old but I am panicking, please can you suggest if I or my husband need to complete this form, is this one of the mandatory documents for spouse visa?

Senior members please help urgently.

Please move my post under the right category if this is posted incorrectly.

Kind regards

firestar786

Re: Urgent question re Spouse visa - Entry clearance from Pakistan

Post by firestar786 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:30 am

Hi
We done ours on the 9th feb
Can’t honestly remember doing some VAF form.
All financial and other documents are uploaded via the portal

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:22 am

Lunapuffy21 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:52 am
This looks old but I am panicking, please can you suggest if I or my husband need to complete this form, is this one of the mandatory documents for spouse visa?
No requirement to submit appendix 2.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:59 am

Lunapuffy21 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:52 am
Hi all

I am currently on ILR, we recently got married in Pakistan and now my husband has submitted outside the UK (online) spouse visa entry clearance application, which will be changed to 33 months visa when he is here.

My husband has his biometrics appointment tomorrow and while uploading the documents on VFS global there is an option of uploading appendix 2: Additional information on meeting the financial requirements when applying to join a partner, child or other family member who is settled in the UK.

I googled it and came across Appendix 2 of VAF4A forms, appendix 2 (vaf 4a august 2018) stating you should complete this form if you wish to come to the uk as: The spouse or civil partner of someone settled in the UK

Senior members please help urgently.

Please move my post under the right category if this is posted incorrectly.

Kind regards
Do not panic. Lot of people applied without it and had the visa granted. The questions in that form already incorporated into your online application.

Lunapuffy21
Newly Registered

Post by Lunapuffy21 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:07 pm

Thank you for your responses. Hope all goes well.

Lunapuffy21
Newly Registered

Post by Lunapuffy21 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:20 pm

Hi

It's been about 12 weeks since biometrics appointment and about 15 weeks from application submission. Should i be counting working days or full week?? when to escalate and how?

I read few members have contacted UKVI through paid email, can someone please mention the email address so I can write to them to find out the status.

Many thanks

sb01234
Newly Registered

Post by sb01234 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:33 am

Hello, you should be able to escalate your application now.

This can be done here:
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

I recommend phoning as it is much quicker, both email and phone numbers are supplied via this form.

Inshallah it all works out for you.

Lunapuffy21
Newly Registered

Post by Lunapuffy21 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:11 am

Thank you so much.