ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When does time start to count for extended family member

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hamzakhan
Newly Registered
Netherlands

When does time start to count for extended family member

Post by hamzakhan » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:10 pm

Hello All i want to know about my eea setteld status application
i have got my extended family member visa 2017 but applied for pre settled status 2019 and i got it.

but i made appllication of eea route 2015.
some two years home office mess up my case and i won every appeal.

but HO said your time start when your issued a resident card which was 2017 and you are eligable for 22 at the end.

but my point is why HO is not counting my time when i won my appeal at FTT since from their i won every appeal.
so that i think i am already eligable for settled status from 2015 to 20.

thats why my application is in court that was Ho fault not my fault, so my time should be start when i won my appeal not from resident card.

i applied ADMINISTRATIVE review and waiting for decision and same time applied for appeal.

why i have to wait for another 1 and half year for settled status.?

can i have your openion for this l,

can i make another fresh Setteld status application if court take time while other one is pending at court ?

Obie
Ireland

Re: When does time start to count for extended family member

Post by Obie » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:31 pm

They are correct, you need to wait till next year to qualify.

Extended family members cannot accrue time towards PR until they have been issued a residence card.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Tiktok
Morocco

Re: When does time start to count for extended family member

Post by Tiktok » Sun May 02, 2021 11:54 pm

hamzakhan wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:10 pm
Hello All i want to know about my eea setteld status application
i have got my extended family member visa 2017 but applied for pre settled status 2019 and i got it.

but i made appllication of eea route 2015.
some two years home office mess up my case and i won every appeal.

but HO said your time start when your issued a resident card which was 2017 and you are eligable for 22 at the end.

but my point is why HO is not counting my time when i won my appeal at FTT since from their i won every appeal.
so that i think i am already eligable for settled status from 2015 to 20.

thats why my application is in court that was Ho fault not my fault, so my time should be start when i won my appeal not from resident card.

i applied ADMINISTRATIVE review and waiting for decision and same time applied for appeal.

why i have to wait for another 1 and half year for settled status.?

can i have your openion for this l,

can i make another fresh Setteld status application if court take time while other one is pending at court ?

Yes u can still make fresh application. Its free of charge give it go and see what happens