ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year ILR Granted after 3 and half months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uzair286

10 year ILR Granted after 3 and half months

Post by uzair286 » Wed May 05, 2021 11:25 am

thanks to Allah i received my 10 year route ILR yesterday.
please read my story its quite interesting, what i been through.

i have applied for T1 ent in 2014 after PSW got accepted in oct 2015.
then applied for extension in oct 2018 from out side country due to some medical conditions which is some where discussed on this site somewhere in ent section.

when i applied for extension outside country(PAKISTAN) i got refused after interview applied for admin review and admin review granted again called me for interview, refused again after 2nd interview. applied for admin review again but refused applied for pre action protocol but refused again. mean time was business was active and employees still working in my company. home office were refusing me with silly points even solicitors says you cant come any more but there is Barrister who made my grounds and finally after 15 months i got my approval and came back to England in jan 2020.

in December 2020 i met the same barrister and explain that if i can apply for ILR on business route but he advised me to apply on 10 year as i am eligible on that route as well i asked him how can i as i spent 15 months out side UK so he said you can as that wasn't your fault that was home office fault which they accepted and grant you entry clearance from Pakistan.

he filed my application for ILR on 1st jan 2021 on 10 year route. booked appointment for biometric on 15th jan 2021 and finally got approval email yesterday Home office didnt ask me any documents any proof of anything .

documents i submitted for ILR
all passports
bank statement
dvla
marriage certificate
all previous refusal of Pakistan
previous consent order of extension visa

didnt send any documents related to business( T1 ent)

thanks to all