ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bunnu123
Newly Registered
Mood:

UKVAS Appointment and App

Post by bunnu123 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:08 pm

Hello,

My Spouse received her ILR in Jan 2021. I have now applied for her Naturalisation. I have uploaded all documents on UKVAS website and also have submitted the application. I uploaded and submitted documents and application via Laptop this time , didn't used mobile app.

1. Because i used the UKVAS service before while i applied for ILR, hence when i downloaded UKVAS application on my phone and log in , Its still showing me old ILR application and not showing me Naturalisation application i just submitted.

2. As application is now submitted, Do i now need to book an appointment for biometric ? If yes, then do i need to wait for an invitation from UKVAS to book biometric appointment ? coz when i click to look for an appointment , i'm not getting any dates in all the centres i looked at.

Thanks for your help

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: UKVAS Appointment and App

Post by mesn » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:46 pm

bunnu123 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:08 pm
Hello,

My Spouse received her ILR in Jan 2021. I have now applied for her Naturalisation. I have uploaded all documents on UKVAS website and also have submitted the application. I uploaded and submitted documents and application via Laptop this time , didn't used mobile app.

1. Because i used the UKVAS service before while i applied for ILR, hence when i downloaded UKVAS application on my phone and log in , Its still showing me old ILR application and not showing me Naturalisation application i just submitted.

2. As application is now submitted, Do i now need to book an appointment for biometric ? If yes, then do i need to wait for an invitation from UKVAS to book biometric appointment ? coz when i click to look for an appointment , i'm not getting any dates in all the centres i looked at.

Thanks for your help
Try through a website. If there are multiple applications under the same email, it should ask you for your UAN.

There is no invitation mail anymore. Appointments are tough to get. Currently they are at 4 weeks rolling period and released at midnight. Appointments were available up north of you are willing to travel or keep checking for cancellations.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

bunnu123
Newly Registered
Mood:

Biometric Appointment

Post by bunnu123 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:35 pm

Hello ,

My Partner has got her Biometric appointment booked in few days. She applied for Naturalisation. All documents are uploaded on UKVCAS and submitted. Can you please let me know what documents she needs to take with her to Appointment centre then ? Is it Just her own Passport ? Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Biometric Appointment

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 11, 2021 5:37 pm

bunnu123 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:35 pm
Hello ,

My Partner has got her Biometric appointment booked in few days. She applied for Naturalisation. All documents are uploaded on UKVCAS and submitted. Can you please let me know what documents she needs to take with her to Appointment centre then ? Is it Just her own Passport ? Thanks
Just passport, brp and originals. Also appointment confirmation.

Similar queries follow:
british-citizenship/biometrics-appointm ... 99581.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bunnu123
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by bunnu123 » Tue May 11, 2021 6:18 pm

Originals ? you mean originals of all documents thats already scanned and submitted? thats gona be too much i believe isnt ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 11, 2021 6:22 pm

What all did she scan?

Naturalisation has absolute minimal documents : full passport, brp card, English B1 and liuk and BC spouse citizenship evidence. Nothing else is required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.