ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Redbridge Council

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PoolX1
Newly Registered

Redbridge Council

Post by PoolX1 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:26 pm

Hello. Anybody else having a really bad experience with Redbridge Council? Their citizenship ceremony service is just ridiculous. Its been almost 3 weeks since i emailed them my home office ceremony invitation letter along with my contact details. Nobody has got back to me. The annoying thing is that you can't even contact them, you get an automatic reply to the email that you should wait for us to call you. God knows when they will call me and i am not even sure what dates will they give for ceremony. Anybody else in the same boat as me and being treated this badly by Redbridge Council?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Redbridge Council

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 11, 2021 10:06 pm

PoolX1 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:26 pm
Hello. Anybody else having a really bad experience with Redbridge Council? Their citizenship ceremony service is just ridiculous. Its been almost 3 weeks since i emailed them my home office ceremony invitation letter along with my contact details. Nobody has got back to me. The annoying thing is that you can't even contact them, you get an automatic reply to the email that you should wait for us to call you. God knows when they will call me and i am not even sure what dates will they give for ceremony. Anybody else in the same boat as me and being treated this badly by Redbridge Council?
british-citizenship/citizenship-ceremon ... 99323.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.