ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spelling mistake on MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

LStark83
Newly Registered
Australia

Spelling mistake on MN1

Post by LStark83 » Thu May 13, 2021 5:23 pm

Hi!
I have recently submitted an online MN1 section 3(2) application for my children (yet to do biometrics), upon collating all the required documents I have just noticed that I have inadvertently spelt my mother’s (their grandmothers) middle name wrong.
Does anyone have any suggestions how I could fix this? Would a cover letter explaining my mistake suffice?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Spelling mistake on MN1

Post by CULLINAN » Thu May 13, 2021 9:53 pm

This is a minor issue. It will not affect the application. If you want to clarify you can add a note in the cover letter and upload with the documents before biometrics.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.