ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Application Approved - Issue with the online form missing "Citizenship group number"

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Yenny
Newly Registered
Mood:
Venezuela

Citizenship Application Approved - Issue with the online form missing "Citizenship group number"

Post by Yenny » Fri May 14, 2021 11:27 am

Hi All,

Wonder if you can help me with the following.

I got the letter for the Irish Citizenship Application Approved, Yeah!! , now I am submit my application online to get issue a Certificate of Naturalisation, as per the new system in place due to covid.

However, having an issue to submit all my documentation and do the payment.

The issue is that the application form ask for a "Citizenship group number" that is mention to be at the top right of the letter, but it is not there.

Just the PersonIDNumber, Application Ref and
Form Selection are the details in the top right corner of the letter, nothing about the "Citizenship group number".

So, I can not submit my application because the application form needs the "Citizenship group number" to be able to proceed to the payment. It doesn't let me to submit the form.

Do you know what is the "Citizenship group number"?
How can I get it?
Was the "Citizenship group number" included in your letter?

Any light on how to resolve this issue would be appreciated.
I already try emailing them this issue but not replay yet.

Many thanks in advance,
Yen :)

Yenny
Newly Registered
Mood:
Venezuela

Re: Citizenship Application Approved - Issue with the online form missing "Citizenship group number"

Post by Yenny » Fri May 14, 2021 12:09 pm

Hi all,

Got the answer in this link: third party solicitor link removed by moderator.

this field is ‘CMU1’ :D

sugeie
Ghana

Re: Citizenship Application Approved - Issue with the online form missing "Citizenship group number"

Post by sugeie » Fri May 14, 2021 1:42 pm

Hello

Can i ask? when did you apply?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri May 14, 2021 2:44 pm

Group number is available on the application form. CMU1 for EEA/UK/Swiss nationals, and spouses of Irish citizens; CMU2 for the rest

last stage
Newly Registered

Post by last stage » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:55 am

Hi. I got this 'Your application has been approved' letter too, but my problem is with the 'Applicant Details' page. My wife lives with me in Northern Ireland, and when we enter her details (including our address in Northern Ireland), boxes 4.1 and 4.2 pop up, asking for an IRP or GNIB card number, which we don't have because her application is from Northern Ireland and we don't have those cards or numbers in the north. The form won't let us proceed to the next page because we haven't filled in those boxes.

I've contacted INIS about this (using the email address supplied for the online application, and their usual address), but they have not replied, and in their letter, they told us we had til the end of June to get all this done. The Declaration of Fidelity has been sent but this 'glitch' on the page is holding us back from completing the online application.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:59 pm

just enter "not applicable" or "0123456789" for those numbers.

last stage
Newly Registered

Post by last stage » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:50 am

Thanks. I can do that, but then for the uploading of the GNIB/IRP cards in the 'Submit' section, they ask for scanned copies of the GNIB/IRP cards. Do I just upload word documents instead, stating that because of where I live, I don't have them? The terms and conditions state that I don't upload wrong documents.

I've tried to contact INIS several times over this issue but they refuse to answer.

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:12 pm

last stage wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:50 am
Thanks. I can do that, but then for the uploading of the GNIB/IRP cards in the 'Submit' section, they ask for scanned copies of the GNIB/IRP cards. Do I just upload word documents instead, stating that because of where I live, I don't have them?

Just checked the documents that they sent to me. Here's what you need to to:
Attachments
sccfp.jpg
sccfp.jpg (408.78 KiB) Viewed 1298 times