ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA centre closed 10-14 May 2021 Islamabad

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Costello101
Newly Registered

VISA centre closed 10-14 May 2021 Islamabad

Post by Costello101 » Fri May 14, 2021 4:49 pm

Hello,
Has anyone had a issue with VFS appointment booking as in this week 10th - 14th May. I was able to book an appointment and wasn't aware the Visa centre was close only found its closed once arriving for my appointment.

Not sure what happens next I have emailed VFS who have just sent a generic email back referring to some updates. The problem is I cant re book it says your appointment day has passed. Any one have this issue. I cant see vfs Calling to rearrange our appointment.

Should my spouse just go to the centre on Monday with her original Appointment letter and explain it was closed on 12th May and see if she can get her biometric done then. This raises another question what happens to my uploaded documents which I have confirmation of on the appointment letter.