ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 year gap before apply for naturlisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

azee81
Ireland

5 year gap before apply for naturlisation

Post by azee81 » Thu May 20, 2021 9:26 pm

hi guys,
my eufam permission was revoked in 2016 and ever since my case was with repatriation department for consideration whether to remove me or grant me permission to stay.finally they make the decision on 21 december 2020 to grant me stamp 1 without need for employment permit.

my question is if i apply for naturalisation can i argue that the department should take that time period into consideration .

or should i have to wait for 5 years and then apply.

Wasim020290
BANNED
Ireland

Re: 5 year gap before apply for naturlisation

Post by Wasim020290 » Thu May 20, 2021 9:57 pm

Bro what was the ground for revoke and what is the ground for approval your case. If you can share your story can help other people if tgey fall in same situation oneday . Can you share the story plz

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Thu May 20, 2021 11:44 pm

My best advice to seek legal۔advice from Solister۔

In my case I applied citizenship and later they revoked my stamp
then I take another route base on IBC apply application
and mean time Apply review for EU treaty ۔
my solicitor told me your permission was revoked base on eligation ، But Thanks to ALLHA my all permission was reinstated so I decided to withdraw IBC file ۔

it's hard to get citizenship even if you grant a permission base on your child eligation still with you۔

۔ so in my personal experience you can apply after 5 years because your previous permission is not valid anymore۔
Best of luck

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Fri May 21, 2021 12:03 am

i am not talking about eu treaty case. i want to claim that time which department took to make decision on my case and it was 5 years .while i was working full time during that time and paying tax.

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Fri May 21, 2021 12:21 am

Why did they revoked your permission?
And second the time which you talking you don't have any permission so on which ground you trying to apply Citizenship ?

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Fri May 21, 2021 5:17 am

My case was impacted by chencooliah judgement
And the department took 5 years to decide my case so I want to claim back those 5 year's back .