ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CHILDREN TRAVEL WITH STEP MOTHER

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sanyari77

CHILDREN TRAVEL WITH STEP MOTHER

Post by sanyari77 » Sat May 22, 2021 12:40 pm

Hello all,
I have a full custody of my daughters from the court in Pakistan. The court has also allowed them to live with their father in the UK. The court has acknowledged that their mother has never played any role in upbringing of the children and never bothered to respond to the courts letters.
Now they have received their UK visa and planned to travel with their step mother next month.
Do they require any kind of NOC from me to travel with their step mother?
Please advise.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: CHILDREN TRAVEL WITH STEP MOTHER

Post by AmazonianX » Mon May 24, 2021 3:59 am

[quote=sanyari77 post_id=2011619 time=1621687251 user_id=171407]
Hello all,
I have a full custody of my daughters from the court in Pakistan. The court has also allowed them to live with their father in the UK. The court has acknowledged that their mother has never played any role in upbringing of the children and never bothered to respond to the courts letters.
Now they have received their UK visa and planned to travel with their step mother next month.
Do they require any kind of NOC from me to travel with their step mother?
Please advise.
[/quote]
Even between 2 biological parent it is good practice for the parent not accompanying on the journey to write such letter.
With the steps being taken by nations against child trafficking it can save unnecessary delays and hassles at borders/PoEs. Also ensure to know the itinerary and be reachable by phone on the day of the journey.