ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Difference between UKVCAS Services

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

Scholar Wong
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Difference between UKVCAS Services

Post by Scholar Wong » Wed May 26, 2021 10:00 am

Hello All,

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere, but I couldn't find a good thread on this within the search function.

I was wondering what the differences between the difference UKVCAS service options are, and I have concluded on the following and would like to know if others agree?

Core - Free option, only limited to 6 locations within the UK. Can pay for extra services like scanning.

Enhanced - More options on locations, for example central London locations are available. Scanning and document checking included in price. The price isn't that much more that paying for document scanning at a Core location. So if you need document scanning, might as well pay for this for a more convenient location.

Premium Lounge - This is what I had booked last time, but it seems very similar to the Enhanced option, in fact the London location is in the same as an Enhanced option. The difference seems to be that you have your appointment in a private cubicle? And you get access to Wi-Fi, pastries, drinks and newspapers? Not worth the extra money compared to Enhanced?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Difference between UKVCAS Services

Post by zimba » Wed May 26, 2021 11:15 am

UKVCAS is a third party that only collects Biometrics and submits the application to UKVI for processing. They have no influence on your visa application or its processing speed. Their fee-based services simply give you more convenient options to book your appointment.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice