ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiancee Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aungnaingcho
Newly Registered

Fiancee Visa

Post by aungnaingcho » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:01 pm

Hello,

I am in the process of making an application for the Fiancee Visa as I can't travel to where my partner is due to Covid-19.

It will be very much greatful if any of you could share your experience about the process.

We were meant to get married last year and I was there to do so but due to the pandemic, we couldn't. After waiting for 16 months, we thought it will be better if we apply for the Fiancee Visa.

The questions are as follow;

-even though we have met twice 2019/2020 we do not have a picture together. (will there be a problem to proof we've met). However, i do have visa stamps, air tickets and all of the message/calls for past two years

-is there any other substitute for the A1 test? ( British council in Burma isn't taking any test)

-how do i proof the intention to marry?

Thank you guys.
A

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Fiancee Visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:17 pm

Please do not tag your exact same query onto other members topics. Please stick to your own topic only.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.